• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really get they debate? WE need to win don't we? Don't want some kopite problem / dilemma getting in the way of some boss European away trips next season.

Hope we nail them and Hull. Get ya passports out....

Last 3 games, we've lost to Palace at home, and Southampton away. Yet people still think a result at Hull is a given? Baffling....

We can't pick and choose what matches we turn up for. Results aren't even a given when we think we should 'turn up.'

I think it is more a case that Hull's mind will be elsewhere that imbues people with the belief we will do sommat there.

Plus Man United can't afford even to draw a game.

But right now I could care less.

There is an emptiness in me now that the professional 4th place finishers have nailed it again.

And I want those buggers across the park to feel like this on Saturday night.

So come on Citeh.

Brilliant post fella. Signed up to reply to it.

We both live in cities where we have arrogant [Poor language removed] who win stuff and we have had it rammed down our throats for donkeys.

I like Everton, was in the upper bullens with Everton mates when you beat the ragsnand g.nev got sent off and it is one of my best footy days.

Hope and im sure your team will give there all and its a great game.

btw hope you have enjoyed Barry he is quality and Martinez is so much more than Moyes

Is right mate. They're using this whole episode to patronise us without even trying, they're good at it. You've had plenty of it too on your own turf but at least you've had some splendid comeback of late.

I'd donate my firstborn to a Lost Prophets tribute act if it meant I got to see us score six at Anfield or even better - snatch the title out of their hands in the last seconds of a season.

Enjoy.

PS: we play 4-2-3-1 and struggle if the opposition defends compact. Watch out for our full backs and if we play Osman in midfield then tell your lads to give him absolutely no time on the ball. Our keeper Howard is sometimes not very good from long shots either.

I think it is more a case that Hull's mind will be elsewhere that imbues people with the belief we will do sommat there.

Plus Man United can't afford even to draw a game.

But right now I could care less.

There is an emptiness in me now that the professional 4th place finishers have nailed it again.

And I want those buggers across the park to feel like this on Saturday night.

So come on Citeh.

Hull's mind will be elsewhere? Like trying to show they deserve to be starting in the cup final?

We all know what's happening here

There is no way in the infinite cosmos that fate has built up this whole daft charade for nothing

When you don't know weather to stand on the left leg or the right, then you risk leaving your plums dangling in the middle for a kicking

You just know we'll make a balls out of making a balls of it and draw the stupid thing ffs Everton, all you have to do is 'eff it up, now don't 'eff up 'effing it up you 'effing 'effers.

Is right mate. They're using this whole episode to patronise us without even trying, they're good at it. You've had plenty of it too on your own turf but at least you've had some splendid comeback of late.

I'd donate my firstborn to a Lost Prophets tribute act if it meant I got to see us score six at Anfield or even better - snatch the title out of their hands in the last seconds of a season.

Enjoy.

PS: we play 4-2-3-1 and struggle if the opposition defends compact. Watch out for our full backs and if we play Osman in midfield then tell your lads to give him absolutely no time on the ball. Our keeper Howard is sometimes not very good from long shots either.
Plus we never beat you or so It seems. Just so glad Cahill has moved on as were his bitch.

Had a few good years being a Manc blue granted, but to be fair I was at thenlikes of Grimsby and Southend when we were proper ****.

Laughed at an earlier post in this thread that said whatever they throw at us we always have a quip. So true. In 99 after the rags had there glorious night in Barcelona we took 45k to wembley for the 3rd div play off final and I tell you the rags were jealous of us.

Martinez is an inspired choice for you, my Everton pal said Moyes was holding you back and its proved true. You have been an absolute pleasure to watch this season and you will get better.

I've literally been agonising over what I want from the City game all day. Given the fact we have not sewn up any type of European football for next season yet, and Hull is a nasty little fixture to be going into needing a result, we need to beat City. I know Spurs and United would have to win all of their games and us not pick up any more points for us to miss out but having supported Everton over the years, that's exactly the type of thing we would do, balls up in the most epic of fashions. I don't want to even think about how unbearable it's going to be if that causes them to go on and win it, but I love Everton way more than I despise them. You never know, their luck may run out and Palace may put them to the sword.

I hope we do Poznan when City score. The whole stadium together, that'd be mint.

Jovetic on loan and we'll roll over and get our bottoms tickled.
pmsl. Thinking about it, we're in quite the situation here aren't we!

I'm sure it would make sense for us to come to some sort of agreement on transfers and prioritise that over finishing one place higher, i.e. 5th instead of 6th.

We could get first dibs on their cast offs... Nastasic is good, Milner could do a job, nd that Touré fella ain't bad.

In fact, poo that. Who are their owners? Seeing as it's prestige and not money they are interested in, how about we organise a new main sponsor? Abu Dhabi can become our new sponsor for 10 years, 15m a year would be fine.

I'm sure they'd pay 150m for a Premier League title.

Status
Not open for further replies.