• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing a game like that would be disgusting no matter the circumstances and Everton would be looked down upon across the sporting world. Someone I wonder if people know what sport is. We are better than that. Have some self respect.

no mate,no chance we'll throw it.that's not on for any Evertonian,it's being asked "how hurt would you be if we lost" ,slightly different.

they say football is a funny old game.... next week liverpool fans become everton fans , some everton fans will be man city fans and chelsea fans will become palace fans. its madness lol

If Newcastle get anything from tonights game then we are back in business - if thats the case I couldn't care less about Liverpool its about us. If we have any aspirations about becoming a force once more then 4th is it, it really will be like a lottery win.

One way or another Liverpool are on an upward trend whilst they have suarez, sterling, coutinho... they will strenghthen in the summer and whether we like or not will be in and around the title contenders untill they lose their best players. So its a case of get used to it. Worry about us.

Lets say we rolled over got a hiding off Man City and Liverpool went and won it anyway? How would that make us look? you would get their lot saying "we won it despite your lot rolloing over for City and you missed out on champions league..."

Deep down, I don't think any of our fans are going to want to see us beaten on Saturday.

But that is not the same as saying that if we do lose, the hurt will be much less than it normally would be.

No mate. Us winning against City could mean absolutely nothing. We'd still finish in the same league position as if we lost. Us losing could stop Liverpool winning the title.

I would rather us win our games than worry about them, as much as were all gunna hate it, were the number 1 priority

I don't follow you here to my op?

Ha sorry

You wrote:

'Liverpool winning the league is unbearable all the flag waving Telly clappers and full kit [Poor language removed] running around the city'

So i'm just saying, well asking really, don't you get them in Liverpool anyway whether they win the league or not?

If Arsenal win tonight, 4th's gone.

We therefore just have to secure 5th, 3 points seals it. So we can lose on Saturday and go to play Hull City who'll be safe and playing in their slippers the week before the Cup final.

Unless the Geordies pull off a massive shock tonight, I want us to lose Saturday, not even arsed.

TBH once fourth goes I am not bothered if we finish sixth instead of fifth

An extra EL qualifying round against a pub team from Finland is a price with paying if the RS fall flat on their fat faces.

Ha sorry

You wrote:

'Liverpool winning the league is unbearable all the flag waving Telly clappers and full kit [Poor language removed] running around the city'

So i'm just saying, well asking really, don't you get them in Liverpool anyway whether they win the league or not?

Yearh you do mate but I Just can't stand it. They only appear when there on [Poor language removed] sky. Last week after our match I went to were I usually drink and had them all in there chanting " we've spent no money and we Guna win the league " there just all bad bells mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.