Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH once fourth goes I am not bothered if we finish sixth instead of fifth

An extra EL qualifying round against a pub team from Finland is a price with paying if the RS fall flat on their fat faces.

I like watching everton. An extra 2 games we can win easily without playing too many first teamers doesn't really strike me as a worst possible option.

Again I like watching everton, more games is great.

Yearh you do mate but I Just can't stand it. They only appear when there on [Poor language removed] sky. Last week after our match I went to were I usually drink and had them all in there chanting " we've spent no money and we Guna win the league " there just all bad bells mate.
Makes me sick when they use that argument. £50 million spent this season...... absolute beauts they are.

An extra EL qualifying round against a pub team from Finland is a price with paying if the RS fall flat on their fat faces.
The million quid difference in prized money makes it worth beating them though.
Gong to consider it a game where I celebrate every goal regardless of who scores, anything but a draw has positives.

Given that straight choice I'm with you, but I think we'll secure 5th anyway

Makes me sick when they use that argument. £50 million spent this season...... absolute beauts they are.
Spot on mate spot on. I want them to win [Poor language removed] all if it means losing to city for it so be it.I seriously would have to emigrate from Liverpool for all summer. Even then you woudnt hear the last of it Brenda is god, Liverpool are back now for the world etc [Poor language removed] that right of

If Newcastle get anything from tonights game then we are back in business - if thats the case I couldn't care less about Liverpool its about us. If we have any aspirations about becoming a force once more then 4th is it, it really will be like a lottery win.

One way or another Liverpool are on an upward trend whilst they have suarez, sterling, coutinho... they will strenghthen in the summer and whether we like or not will be in and around the title contenders untill they lose their best players. So its a case of get used to it. Worry about us.

Lets say we rolled over got a hiding off Man City and Liverpool went and won it anyway? How would that make us look? you would get their lot saying "we won it despite your lot rolloing over for City and you missed out on champions league..."

Agreed, even if we do get a result theres no guarantees they beat Palace anyway. They looked clueless yesterday against a defensive team, Pulis will have them well drilled, Sturridge clearly isnt fit and Suarez has gone back to mental do it myself mode which hinders them.

4th wont be mathematically gone when we kick off so we go for it, I want us to get 75 points aswell, that would be an amazing return and last but not least I'm proud of our home record v these, they can buy as many £30m players as they want, bloat their wage bill as much as they want, they still dont win at Goodison and I want it to stay that way. Stuff the redshite, plus you just know it'd end up us looking daft, we roll over, City then draw with Villa at home or something silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.