Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
While what he said was slightly arrogant I feel people are getting too worked up about it. What did he say that was so controversial?

Telling another Manager what's best for his players - he needs to crawl under the stone he came from its a disgraceful comment to unsettle two of our better players and our team - By the way is Rooney for sale Chelsea are a richer club than Man U so sell him to them Davy boy your a waste of space who will be sacked soon!

He called us small time cnts who should do his and utd's bidding whenever.

Do you support Everton or is English not your first language?

Give your head a shake lad, no time for semantics, pedantry or any "did he actually say ......" bollocks he went for us there and if you won't stand up and be counted now as an evertonian you need to buy your red devils scarf and do one.

Well said. Do one you k...

The most interesting thing about this whole situation is the 'neutral' media's take on it. Haven't seen a single one of them condone what Moyes is doing (there's the nut jobs on the outside with the controversial opinions trying to make a name for themselves on twitter, but no one takes them seriously), but outside the ones with Everton affiliation (nice to Phil McNulty lose it a bit last night), none have really condemned or pointed out the glaring hypocrisies past a ''Everton fans may feel'' either.

I suspect they're all setting themselves up just enough that if Moyes is failing by Christmas, this will be one of the main sticks they beat him with, but for now, he may still succeed and it's the big Man United so they and all associated with them are above the usual standards and criticisms that everyone else in football needs to adhere to.

I'd sweep anyone associated with Moyes out of the club.

Understandable now why moyes pushed captain nev forward for the big job, this love in would of carried on.

Watching nevilles interview last week with Geoff shreeves I was relieved that we dodged a bullet giving pip the job, but gobsmacked when he admitted weeks later after the event he wasnt ready for the a managers role.

Understandable now why moyes pushed captain nev forward for the big job, this love in would of carried on.

Watching nevilles interview last week with Geoff shreeves I was relieved that we dodged a bullet giving pip the job, but gobsmacked when he admitted weeks later after the event he wasnt ready for the a managers role.

I think he wanted Weir on the inside here for him. The very thought of that Moyes acolyte anywhere near that dugout gives me the sh*ts.

*holds city to ransom over Lescott*

*bids only £4m more for our two best players*

You cheeky [Poor language removed]. I hope he stubs his toe so badly he breaks it.

End of a mini nepotistical empire I hope
Disgrace it was left to fester, tbh. I reckon the understanding was the club didn't want to upset Moyes and turned a blind eye. Anyone working two family members contracts with Everton is not on. In fact, IIRC didn't Moyes 'stand firm' against Rooney's mother demanding special treatment for John Rooney when he was released because he was Wayne's brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.