Everyone told me I was out of order
and should show respect, now who
was the smart one? I knew exactly
what would happen and it comes of no
surprise. None of you used your head,
all cheering for him, well I smelt a rat
when he signed for them and I knew it
had been going on for some time.

Less of the 'i knew best'. Did Stubbs take over did he?

He called us small time cnts who should do his and utd's bidding whenever.

Do you support Everton or is English not your first language?

Give your head a shake lad, no time for semantics, pedantry or any "did he actually say ......" bollocks he went for us there and if you won't stand up and be counted now as an evertonian you need to buy your red devils scarf and do one.

He's a Manc. Iirc mate

It was a shockingly scornful statement. Everything about it screams out how much he thinks he has the whip hand in negotiations - over a club that took a chance on him, paid him a King's ransom in wages, treated him with respect and admiration and eventually allowed him to leave for nothing so he could land his dream job. Now he's patronising the new manager and almost demanding he hand the players over "because that's how it works".

Nailed it Dave, there's nothing else to add.

The worst part is he could upset our dressing room today, is he trying to ruin Martinez before he starts.

Psychologically this should work entirely to our advantage, and gee up the players - including Bainsey and Fell - to go out and play like the top 6 team we are.

What annoys me most is the condescension towards RM from someone who won SFA in 11 years despite opportunities in the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League where we went so far and then he bottled it.

RM can point to a very significant FA Cup win, but I suppose Moyes would counter with a relegation taunt.

Very annoyed at Moyes' lack of class over this

I will just leave this here for now ->

1 ) Everton bent over backwards to help Moyes join United. Utd needed to announce to US stock market 2 weeks before season finished - which Kenwright allowed as a gesture of goodwill.

2 ) Moyes stated he would not take backroom staff with him. Everton even offered a player coach role to Neville.

3 ) A day after taking over at United - Utd requested Round Lumsden and Woods. All 3 were under contract. Everton advised they would have to pay compo for them. United cam back with a pathetic offer - I forget the figures - but it was like £10k for Lumsden £20k for Round etc. After bending over backwards to accomiadate Utd, it was disgusting.

4 ) A few weeks later - Moyes rings Kenwright to say he is going to bid for Bainsey. Kenwright tells him he is not for sale ( Moyes and Kenwright still get on ). The day after a bid for £8m arrives from Utd. It includes a bonus of £100k if they win the Champions League !!!! Kenwright rings Moyes to tell him what is going on after their conversation. Moyes blames it on the suits behind the scenes at Utd in control off the purse strings.

5 ) Last week Moyes asks Kenwright how they feel about a bid for baines and Fellaini. Given short shrift. Then the pathetic joint bid arrives. Kenwright reminds Moyes that he has sat in mutiple board meetings with Moyes when he has categorically stated that they must not sell for less than £30m !!!! Moyes says that was when he had his Everton hat on !!

6 ) The Fellaini buy out clause clicks in at the start of every transfer window, so it is likely he will go if the bid is higher than the expired buy out clause. Mccarthy from Wigan is lined up to replace. No need to sell anybody for the first time in a long time.

7 ) There is an old football rule that states if you leave a club as a player and dont get fixed up at another - you are paid an extra months wage. It dates back to the days when footballers had mortgages to pay etc. Phil Neville was offered a player / coach job at Everton. Took up a coaching job at United. His lawyer has sent Everton a letter looking for his £200k !!! He is the only player for years that has asked for this ( Everton are not paying it )

8 ) Takeover deal has fallen through.

9 ) Martinez wants Barry but he earns £120k at City !!!!!

I was against him being in charge once he was leaving, but in retrospect, it's nice to formally say goodbye for the sake of our image, and BK has the moral high ground as far as the media are concerned right now, criticism doesn't get interpreted as 'bitter'.

It's just morally wrong that a man who throws his hand in with another club 'to better himself' gets to do anything other than walk right into his office get his sh*t in a bag and walk straight out of the club. That he could remain and call the shots for two months after he decided to frig off was a humiliation to this football club...and it set the tone for the way he's behaving now.

It's just morally wrong that a man who throws his hand in with another club 'to better himself' gets to do anything other than walk right into his office get his sh*t in a bag and walk straight out of the club. That he could remain and call the shots for two months after he decided to frig off was a humiliation to this football club...and it set the tone for the way he's behaving now.

Spot on

I must say I am genuinely surprised by the way Moyes has acted now. I thought the initial bid was disgraceful and spoke volumes about the man. But for him to burn his bridges in such a way with these latest comments beggars belief. He has lost all sense of where he came from.

There were a lot of blues on this thread initially saying that you cannot blame Moyes for the bid, that you have to look at their chief exec. Clearly that was a nonsensical argument and now of course there can be no doubt in this matter. To be fair to these blues I think they genuinely did not think Moyes would act in such a disrespectful manner so in a way I could understand it. But these latest comments are condescending, patronising, arrogant and plainly vindictive. He is completely paranoid about Martinez becoming more successful and more popular at EFC. What an absolute Pxxxk.

The tone being set by the Theatre Gimp in charge of the club and his investment clique. As someone just said wtf is unofficial football agent Stubs still doing on the payroll ?

Moyes should have left Everton four years ago. His small time excuse making and metal attitude seemed to permeate everything around him. Everton should use this moment as a genuine watershed and continue in the future with heads held high and a cast iron will and determination to be achieve great things and act as we would like to seen by others

I just hope we stand strong and say "tell you what Moyesie, go [Poor language removed] yourself'

If we sell them to him after this it will be horrendous, can just imagine his smug face

Status
Not open for further replies.