Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many competitive games did he have with Wigan and how many transfer windows? He know's the score and should be able to adapt.

What irks me is that he has aparrently thrown his hands in the air and stated it is all being dealt with by the Chairman, has he got no balls to stand upto BK and tell him what is what? Our EX would not have stood for this, it was he called BK's tune. Have we got a weak manager.

Toffeelover since when have you become our ex managers official mouthpiece and praise singer ? you certainly sound like it -
please jump ship and join your special manager on the United Titanic

Startlingly stupid post. YOUR club has screwed this up good and proper all summer, so why should we sign players and trust in you amateurs to actually sign the dotted line for Fellaini once we've done so?

We'd be left £15-20m out of pocket if Dithering Davie does his usual!

I'd expect you to stop acting like Tranmere and get some balls one way or the other.

Youre either selling or your not, stop standing like a frightened rabbit waiting to be killed. Wouldn't expect anything other than this response from you though as you've displayed clearly to me in the last few days that you don't actually understand football.

I'd expect you to stop acting like Tranmere and get some balls one way or the other.

Youre either selling or your not, stop standing like a frightened rabbit waiting to be killed. Wouldn't expect anything other than this response from you though as you've displayed clearly to me in the last few days that you don't actually understand football.

Might come as a surprise to you but as a club we don't have a pot to piss in, so there's no way we'll spunk millions up the wall before we have the money to do so - especially when your manager is an infamous ditherer. Given your lack of footballing knowledge of anything beyond your own club, I'm guessing all that IS a surprise to you.

We're not going to sell for a pittance and we're not going to do our business to give you Mancs an open goal to low ball us with a crap offer.

Just do one and scuttle back off to your own clubs forums.

Getting told I don't understand football by someone who typed the words "Nani is world class" is hilarious though!

How much would you like them for?

Toffeelover since when have you become our ex managers official mouthpiece and praise singer ? you certainly sound like it -
please jump ship and join your special manager on the United Titanic
What an asinine reply, I have been an Everton supporter since 1960 and my family before me, when did you start.

I get it, a comment cannot be made which is any way critical without being passed by you. You will also see in my posts I never slander, belittle or call names of any forum member, I do not sink that low but look at the points made and reason.

Thats why I get those pink blobs just like a few minutes ago because people cannot respect other's views and think they are the be all and end all.

Last edited:
If we wanted to avoid this situation we could have named the price for both and gave a deadline for the deals to be completed. Told them that we wouldn't budge from either and not to waste our time with anything else.

That way the club would know exactly where they stand and we'd have left ourselves more time, and a bigger market, to get replacements in, if needed.

Man Utd have acted shoddy but we could have handled ourselves much, much better. Bill's desperation to get money in has cost our club again in reputation and pride.

If we wanted to avoid this situation we could have named the price for both and gave a deadline for the deals to be completed. Told them that we wouldn't budge from either and not to waste our time with anything else.

That way the club would know exactly where they stand and we'd have left ourselves more time, and a bigger market, to get replacements in, if needed.

Man Utd have acted shoddy but we could have handled ourselves much, much better. Bill's desperation to get money in has cost our club again in reputation and pride.

That's not how transfers work - we're a bigger club than that. You don't invite bids for star players; you deal with them as they arrive.

The onus is on the buying club to bid proper money. They haven't, so we haven't sold. It's as simple as that.

Kenwright wants the sale though. That's the rub. Some of the proceeds for Martinez, the rest into the pockets of his backers for loan/loan interest payments...AKA as Other Operating Costs'/'Infrastructure'.

Absolutley right Steken, we should have stamped some authority on the whole business by the Board and the Manager. We should have been calling the tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.