Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting impatient with little Everton.

Mind you, I suppose he's been encouraged to think that way by our owners. Letting him see out the last two games after joining United and then letting him feel he had the power to install his own successor...he must feel such a supine stance deserves to be repaid by a kick in the bollocks.

I didn't and don't really have a problem with him being in charge for those last 3 games - it gave us the best chance of winning the fixtures.

His behaviour since leaving (and particularly over the last week or so) has been fkn reprehensible though.

While what he said was slightly arrogant I feel people are getting too worked up about it. What did he say that was so controversial?

I didn't and don't really have a problem with him being in charge for those last 3 games - it gave us the best chance of winning the fixtures.

His behaviour since leaving (and particularly over the last week or so) has been fkn reprehensible though.

It was always likely to overshadow those fixtures. Regardless of that though, it sent out a very strong message that we as a club are small time in attitude. This feller had chosen another club. That's when a line should have been drawn and his desk packed for him. That's how a club with pride operates.

Laughing my head off watching Sky Sports News. It showed Moyes' press conference back in 2009 during the Lescott saga where Moyes says;
- teams can't just make bids with a week or so before the window closes
- City were probably trying to unsettle Everton in bidding so late
- we don't have to accept a bid for Lescott that is less than our valuation

I think the public and the whole football world must be watching Moyes' behaviour and thinking he a massive hypocrite. On top of the "I know how Everton work" quote, I am disgusted by his lack of the "class and dignity" that he used to bang on about

Laughing my head off watching Sky Sports News. It showed Moyes' press conference back in 2009 during the Lescott saga where Moyes says;
- teams can't just make bids with a week or so before the window closes
- City were probably trying to unsettle Everton in bidding so late
- we don't have to accept a bid for Lescott that is less than our valuation

I think the public and the whole football world must be watching Moyes' behaviour and thinking he a massive hypocrite. On top of the "I know how Everton work" quote, I am disgusted by his lack of the "class and dignity" that he used to bang on about

Spot on. ...and 'He knew how Everton USED to work'.........

Paid a kings ransom in wages whilst here, worked his arl feller and brother a few quid from the Everton coffers, left Everton with no compensation coming our way, low balling us on bids for world class players.

....between those daft bastards in the boardroom and that ginger weapon it's no wonder we're financially crippled.

It was always likely to overshadow those fixtures. Regardless of that though, it sent out a very strong message that we as a club are small time in attitude. This feller had chosen another club. That's when a line should have been drawn and his desk packed for him. That's how a club with pride operates.

I was against him being in charge once he was leaving, but in retrospect, it's nice to formally say goodbye for the sake of our image, and BK has the moral high ground as far as the media are concerned right now, criticism doesn't get interpreted as 'bitter'.

While what he said was slightly arrogant I feel people are getting too worked up about it. What did he say that was so controversial?

He called us small time cnts who should do his and utd's bidding whenever.

Do you support Everton or is English not your first language?

Give your head a shake lad, no time for semantics, pedantry or any "did he actually say ......" bollocks he went for us there and if you won't stand up and be counted now as an evertonian you need to buy your red devils scarf and do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.