Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whyyyyyy him? What a downgrade, if you're going to sack Walsh get someone better. Walsh found Kante, Mahrez, etc and was key to Leicester winning the league.

What has this new guy done besides play second fiddle to Ajax in a low tier league?

Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see the back of Walsh, but I have a feeling my gran could have been appointed director of football and you lot would be happy just because Walsh would be leaving.
contradictory, no?

Whyyyyyy him? What a downgrade, if you're going to sack Walsh get someone better. Walsh found Kante, Mahrez, etc and was key to Leicester winning the league.

What has this new guy done besides play second fiddle to Ajax in a low tier league?

Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see the back of Walsh, but I have a feeling my gran could have been appointed director of football and you lot would be happy just because Walsh would be leaving.

I really dislike his agent Riola too
Shut up.

Oh he's represented by that rat agent? Do we get the exclusives deals from Raiola to Brands then.

Can I be the first to say "GET OUT YOU FRAUD!!!"

Nah good news hopefully, Just hope he actually has the power to do his job, and Mosh and Harris STFA from all football related matters, Because they don't have a clue.

It'd have been nice if, in his comment, Brands had actually mentioned the club he was going to instead of the challenge of the Premier League.

Fair comment but that isn’t an official statement from Brands, I’m sure we’ll hear more from him soon enough.

PSV fans on Reddit universally praising him for:
(1) Rebuilding their youth structure
(2) Excellent signings
(3) Real appreciation of value for money

I don't think there's anything wrong with what we do with the youth. As for the other 2 bring it on.

I really dislike his agent Riola too
Hahahahahaha and Walsh has done what here exactly? What super bargains did he find? Downgrade indeed behave yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.