Everton banned from signing players for the academy for 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read something that Chelsea face a 2 year transfer ban for similar to what we did? It didn't specify if it was a straight up ban or academy ban like with us and Liverpool. It mentioned a lot of "top clubs in Europe" will also be facing these consequences.

Just read something that Chelsea face a 2 year transfer ban for similar to what we did? It didn't specify if it was a straight up ban or academy ban like with us and Liverpool. It mentioned a lot of "top clubs in Europe" will also be facing these consequences.
This time it’s FIFA getting tough and their rules that have been broken. Apparently 5 Premiere League clubs are being investigated , and they have rules around not being able to
sign U18s from outside the country unless the parents just happen to be there. I don’t know if we’re involved , but we have at least one u16/18 from abroad.

This time it’s FIFA getting tough and their rules that have been broken. Apparently 5 Premiere League clubs are being investigated , and they have rules around not being able to
sign U18s from outside the country unless the parents just happen to be there. I don’t know if we’re involved , but we have at least one u16/18 from abroad.

Think we’re safe from this personally.

Nah. Only U18 we’ve signed from recent memory is the Portuguese kid but he was already at Charlton.
The other one I know of is a French kid , Mohamed Ali Cho who we signed from PSG . I think he’s 14 now and also playing for England u15 . I would add I’m not an ITK on this, that’s about the sum of my knowledge, we may have got him legit.

My view on Pedro Neves was that he probably fell into the “ six other players” that the FA took into account. We didn’t entice his family from Brazil , but he clearly moved his family from Charlton when he joined us .

The other one I know of is a French kid , Mohamed Ali Cho who we signed from PSG . I think he’s 14 now and also playing for England u15 . I would add I’m not an ITK on this, that’s about the sum of my knowledge, we may have got him legit.

My view on Pedro Neves was that he probably fell into the “ six other players” that the FA took into account. We didn’t entice his family from Brazil , but he clearly moved his family from Charlton when he joined us .

Maybe @Timak knows more.

Status
Not open for further replies.