Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is a good time for the club to complain about it (again... probably), not gonna come across as sour grapes when we won.

Exactly, let's stop acting like a small club and accept being shafted week after week like we always do, just want us to grow some balls. I don't see the top 6 being treated like we are, because they don't stand for it.

100% a pen. You can see it's it put him off balance too.

I don't think there's anyone in the world bar the ref and Oliver that doesn't think it's a pen. Even dunk will admit its a pen, he may as well have rugby tackled him. Walcott did everything right imo, still tried to score because there's no guarantee they'll get it right these days, it's why I don't know why players go down easily. Then as said, United and Chelsea can go down easily knowing they'll get the decision.

I've seen nobody support the ref's decision today, how did he get that job when everyone can see how bad he is?

The decision affected the whole game, you could see even richarlison wouldn't go down because he didn't think he'd win the decision. When you think you have to hurdle every challenge and keep the ball it makes it a lot harder.

The Walcott one is shameless and so obvious, How do you not give that honestly, He's affecting his balance for the shot with the tug back aka a goal scoring opportunity.

The referee is looking right at him too and seen it all happen. The fact he can’t make the call but some nob sat behind a computer screen watching replays which clearly showed it was a foul, still dismissed it is pure corruption.

Its clear corruption in front of everybody’s eyes and they’re literally getting away with it. It is cheating.

The referee is looking right at him too and seen it all happen. The fact he can’t make the call but some nob sat behind a computer screen watching replays which clearly showed it was a foul, still dismissed it is pure corruption.

Its clear corruption in front of everybody’s eyes and they’re literally getting away with it. It is cheating.
Referees protecting each other there

Our players own fault for not having any game management about them.

Too much Birkdale not enough Kirkdale in this side.

Walcott should be hitting the deck soon as he is tugged, DCL thinks scoring with his arm is going to miraculously avoid VAR cameras etc.

I think we need to take the tinfoil hats off. It’s not just against us, it wouldn’t have the reputation it already does and fans chanting and making banners against it if we were the only ones being burnt. We haven’t been hurt the worst by it either and the big boys with one exception get very dodgy calls too. It’s crap but it’s crap for 19/20 teams in this league so we need to just accept it and not go all woe is me.

Also Walcott didn’t go down because he thought he could score and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I think we need to take the tinfoil hats off. It’s not just against us, it wouldn’t have the reputation it already does and fans chanting and making banners against it if we were the only ones being burnt. We haven’t been hurt the worst by it either and the big boys with one exception get very dodgy calls too. It’s crap but it’s crap for 19/20 teams in this league so we need to just accept it and not go all woe is me.

Also Walcott didn’t go down because he thought he could score and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Can you find me where in the rules it says no foul can be given if a player doesn't throw themselves to the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.