Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL disallowed goal - handball or not, ref didn’t give handball on field, didn’t see it so can’t say it was deliberate if it was. It was a VAR decision - VAR cannot adjudicate yellow cards so he shouldn’t have been booked for it....Misapplication - as a club we should be asking why!
Agreed

How on earth they thought that was a yellow i will never know.

He, for all intense and purposes, just threw has body at the ball. Disallow it by all means ( even though Lallana had a similar one against wolves) but surely you cant book him for it

That was a red but I don’t see why people make out VAR is corrupt against us, we’re mid table fodder we don’t exactly bring in the money.

The EXACT situation for a ref to go to a monitor, after being advised to do so earlier in the week, and he doesn't.
For VAR to work, all the old refs need to be removed. They aren't compatible with it.

I thought this as well, but checked it, and it’s not that clear. They’re meant to check the monitor if VAR recommends a change. So if VAR agrees with the original call, no need to check the monitor.

Utterly pointless advice given this week.

E1DCB583-1674-4A97-B958-D3F9BAFBF11A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.