Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
K.jpg

not even a card

* Clear penalty for us in first half re Walcott.
* Holgate should have been given a penalty for being assaulted in their penalty area.
* Dunk should have been sent off in second half for hauling back DCL, or at least a yellow.
* OK, fair call for DCL's handball'd goal, but that was another one that could potentially have gone both ways.
* Duffy could potentially have had a second yellow in closing moments of the game.

VAR and refereeing in general today was laughable. RS would have won that today 3-0 with the obvious assistance of the ref's.

Colour me shocked, but man utd and Chelsea both got pens at home because their players threw themselves on the floor.

It's like the fa are actually scared for the league to be more competitive

If we look at it from a neutral POV, its not a pen though lets all be honest
Hes a grown man, he wasn't 'dragged' back, his shirt didntrip, it was a hand on a shirt and a little push to put him off

if that goes against us, we're all fuming.

Yes I have seen worse been given as penalties, 100% agree with that but for me its not a penalty

Gotta disagree. Penalty for me and even if not, it's time we get a little var help

Of course it was a penalty, the pull affected his ability to get a better shot off ergo its a foul and therefore penalty, unless you're a massive biff

Status
Not open for further replies.