Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player is bigger than the club... we have been here for over 100 years and will continue to be here after he has left. We are Everton that's all that matters to me.

Don't want players who don't want to here here. Reinvest and move on.

He was always going to leave sooner or later. Sad to see such a good player leave but I'm not sorry to see the back of his rat of an agent. Truth be told I've got a sneaking suspicion that it won't be all sunshine and rainbows for Rom at Man Utd.

£100m or he isn't going anywhere, we've got loads of cash and he has two years left. New found financial muscle.

Sorry, £75m you say? SOLD. Welcome to the Everton school of business of acting the billy big bollocks before immediately giving a 25% discount

Disappointed to see such a good player leave

We'll miss him, but we'll survive also

I never thought we were getting 100 Million for him and always felt it'd be closer to 80-85, so if we're getting Rooney at a discount too then those sums look like they match up

I will wish him well, because he scored a lot of goals for us and we're making a huge profit on him, regardless if it wasn't the 100 Million some were expecting

Sad moment, but we'll kick on, we always do

Forza Evertonia!!!

Indeed. We knew he was going. So it sort of doesn't hurt so much.

£100m felt too much. £75m feels ever so slightly too low.

But it is what it is. We will miss him. You can't lose the player who scores all your goals and say you won't. It's madness.

As you say we will move on. We always do. I actually think he's better than Man United. Could be forcing Chelsea's hand here.

At least Pogba and Rom can continue their beautiful friendship at United.

Indeed. We knew he was going. So it sort of doesn't hurt so much.

£100m felt too much. £75m feels ever so slightly too low.

But it is what it is. We will miss him. You can't lose the player who scores all your goals and say you won't. It's madness.

As you say we will move on. We always do. I actually think he's better than Man United. Could be forcing Chelsea's hand here.

At least Pogba and Rom can continue their beautiful friendship at United.

It's reported as 75m (plus add ons) mate.

the 75m is the figure United have released, the final figure i am guessing is gonna be very very close to 100m when all totalled

Remember how devoed we were when Rooney went. Turned out OK after that didn't it. Keep the faith my blue brothers and sisters.

Hopefully now we get giroud and another top striker, they can [Poor language removed] if Rooney is Roms replacement. Hoping for a proper marquee signing that make people sit up and take notice with this money aswell, van diyk perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.