Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least it is over quickly and we can move on.

Might avoid this place for all the moaners about the fee. 75 million is a lot of money for a striker that is nowhere near the finished product. I am more than happy with that if it is reinvested in a striker who can score 20 plus goals.

ALSO totally shuts up the 'spending the Rom money' because we have spent more than that. hahahahaha

£75m... not sure about that.

He won't score under Mourinho any way. lol lol

Thanks for the goals Rom.

Disappointed to see such a good player leave

We'll miss him, but we'll survive also

I never thought we were getting 100 Million for him and always felt it'd be closer to 80-85, so if we're getting Rooney at a discount too then those sums look like they match up

I will wish him well, because he scored a lot of goals for us and we're making a huge profit on him, regardless if it wasn't the 100 Million some were expecting

Sad moment, but we'll kick on, we always do

Forza Evertonia!!!

Sound a bit odd, going from 100 to 75.

There must be some explanation behind it, wich i can not wait to hear. I wonder what went on?

Good luck to Lukaku, and thank's for the good times.

GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku
lukaku20-1024x426.png

Everton have agreed a fee believed to be in the region of £75m with Manchester United for Romelu Lukaku b

The 24-year-old Belgium international scored 25 Premier League goals last season.

The move for Lukaku is not connected to talks aimed at taking United forward Wayne Rooney to Everton.

More to follow.
I thought it was 100m and not a penny less.

Seriously. Ever since his chummy holiday with Pogba I think this was always on the card. We just refused to sell last season because we missed out on our targets, Utd had Zlatan and how the PR of selling both him and Stones would look in Moshiri's first summer.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of gentleman's agreement was done then.

Not arsed about him going but a bit disappointed with the fee after we were supposedly not interested in a penny under 100 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.