Everton 3-1 Manchester United. Saturday 20th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, I would go for a draw...

But lets not rule out Cahill just yet...
Anyone heard anything about him yet?
It doesn't sound serious, otherwise we would have heard something about it by now...

Since watching since the insertion of LD, I have followed Everton. It seems, although I am not sure, that your have one great game one so so game, SO, if this is true your are on track for this one.

If United play like they did the first 20 minutes against Milan, we'll hammer 'em.

If United play like they did the 2nd half against Milan, we might have a bit of a problem.

Think we,ll get a point here, im going for 1-1 osman.

The way i see the starting eleven is this.

If cahill is in any way a doubt he shouldnt be involved as we will need him more in lisbon next week. Rooney is on fire and at the moment and johnny H is our best defender so he has to stay at centre back and do the same job he did on drogba last week. Id bring rodwell into the midfield for his stature and defensive abilities as i think we will need more cover in there than ossie and arteta can give us.Leave neville at right back and hopefully his experience of big games will see him have a stormer and drag him out of his current form slump. I think it would be a risk to play yobo considering he could be our only fit/available centre half against sporting. The consequences of an injury to him on our defence in lisbon dont bare thinking about.

HOWARD

NEVILLE
BAINES
DISTIN
HEITINGA

RODWELL
ARTETA
OSMAN
DONOVAN
PIENAAR

SAHA

SUBS: YOBO,COLEMAN,BILLY,VAUGHAN,YAK,NASH, AN OTHER

By the way, in that match against Milan, did anyone see (how could you miss it) Fergie light into Johnny Evans?

Man he let him have it on the sideline. I know Fergie can be that way but I don't recall ever seeing him give someone the hairdryer treatment during the match.

By the way, in that match against Milan, did anyone see (how could you miss it) Fergie light into Johnny Evans?

Man he let him have it on the sideline. I know Fergie can be that way but I don't recall ever seeing him give someone the hairdryer treatment during the match.

I remember watching him have a right go at Diego Forlan as he was coming off to get subbed.

Forlan just went straight to the bench and Fergie was still having a go!!

Hilarious.

Bring back the days of ITV doing the Premier League highlights..

You get to see all of the juicy bits.

The team I predict us putting out against United is:

_________Howard
_Neville Yobo Heitinga Baines
_________Rodwell
Donovan Arteta Osman Pienaar
___________Saha

The only real alternative is to have Heitinga holding and to have Distin at centreback.

If Donovan plays as an orthodox right winger, as he did in the Chelsea match, we've got a good chance of getting something from the game. If he wanders off, as he normally does, we'll have very little width and it will be another game of precious few chances.

The team I predict us putting out against United is:

_________Howard
_Neville Yobo Heitinga Baines
_________Rodwell
Donovan Arteta Osman Pienaar___________Saha

The only real alternative is to have Heitinga holding and to have Distin at centreback.

If Donovan plays as an orthodox right winger, as he did in the Chelsea match, we've got a good chance of getting something from the game. If he wanders off, as he normally does, we'll have very little width and it will be another game of precious few chances.

Isn't Pienaar suspended? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.