Everton 2015 AGM - EFC Shareholders Association's 41 questions submitted for the Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god the AGM. The night where people who have no idea how a football club works but come out with how things 'should be run'.

I don't know crap about how all the insides work. I know John Stones is boss.
Consider how many 50,000 seater stadium have been built in the last 15 years and the answer is one

Say what? Emirates, Etihad isnt miles off 50000 now, Olympic/West Ham, Wembley, Millenium Stadium. Off the top of my head.

Oh, Spurs currently building one.

Would be nice if the chap being paid £350k a year to run the company knew about the industry he was operating in though.

And shareholders having no idea how a company is run? Would suggest they've made a poor investment then, with no research

Haha, shows you how crap re is, if he's managed to drop himself in 'it' via a pre-prepared script intended to be an empty pr speech. Good job ;)

That's an excellent way to conduct business with the club. Super productive.

Fair's fair mate.
Elstone's just said

He calls a new stadium a “big prize” for Everton but an even “bigger prize” for the city of Liverpool.

But says until others “grasp that” then difficult to make progression required.

18:51GREG O’KEEFFE

RE on the partnership approach “Let’s be clear this is not about Everton asking anyone for money.”

“We have offered a solution which will offer cash, and social development (to the council)

“The onus cannot just be on the club - we have to do it in partnership,” RE responds to Joe Anderson’s recent comments on Walton Hall Park project.

which was a pretty thinly veiled criticism of the council. Anderson's just fighting back.

Your right like, it's not productive, but it seems to me that it's six of one and half a dozen of t'other.

Status
Not open for further replies.