Everton 2015 AGM - EFC Shareholders Association's 41 questions submitted for the Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's an obviously false comment, like missing the forest staring at a single leaf. Stadiums are being built all over the world, not to mention one or two clubs actively redeveloping existing grounds.

I think the biggest issue is that they simply don't have the money to fund it themselves.

Look at all of the stadiums in the US...almost all of them are publicly funded...at least in part.

Incredulous at the comments re JG.
It is a UK company, but is not the source of the funds, the two Manx companies are, it is merely a conduit. Check out it's charges.
I will stand corrected, but my belief that there is a Manx company set up to fund EFC and the other one to fund WHU and what could be read into the use of Manx Companies is that there is a high probability that the ultimate source of the funding for each is a non-UK resident or domiciled entity, be that a person or company.

Emphasises that there hasn’t been a PL takeover in the last three seasons.

Didnt some US group buy a chunk of Bournemouth a few weeks ago? Ok, not a takeover, (as far as I know), but again, a touch disingenuous.

Hope someone asks him to name a PL club that has never been taken over.

Didnt some US group buy a chunk of Bournemouth a few weeks ago? Ok, not a takeover, (as far as I know), but again, a touch disingenuous.

Palace are next in line for the same sort of thing aren't they? How about earl selling up, at least?

Why didn't he say every other club has received investment of some sort in say ohhhh the last 20 years.

Palace are next in line for the same sort of thing aren't they? How about earl selling up, at least?

Heard something I think. I rarely get that involved in Board stuff mate. Dont know enough about it, and wont take my "knowledge" from an internet forum. But from reading the Echo feed, RE seemed pretty good explaining the money side, but well off beam on that stadium stuff.

Unless he just cant say anything of real interest maybe, so presents a passable version of events.

Again, what a "staring at leaf" way to view the forest. Which of these clubs hasn't been taken over since 1992?

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Leeds
Manchester United
Manchester City
Newcastle
Norwich