Everton 1-0 Man Utd. 20th August @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true test of our mettle is coming up against Villa...let's see if this is the year we don't play down to lesser squads.

Very true, I think next 3 games (Villa, WBA away and Castle home) will show if we finally have a good start for the season, 6 points will do for me (even though 9 is very possible)

Very true, I think next 3 games (Villa, WBA away and Castle home) will show if we finally have a good start for the season, 6 points will do for me (even though 9 is very possible)
Hopefully we utilize our newfound attacking flair against Villa and WBA, I reckon we can take 6 points there. Newcastle should be a tough match, they've got a strong squad imo.

I just got told off by some Manchester United f*cks that I don't know **** about football and SAF is above criticism.

How do I deal with this?

I'll die! =/

Not sure if this has been posted earlier but made me laugh when it happened last night.

[video]http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/EVRA-BALL.gif[/video]

Been reading the reaction to it and it's worth noting that the United blogs are very complimentary in defeat to Everton.

Nice to see that, much better than the other Manchester club.

Status
Not open for further replies.