Everton 1-0 Man Utd. 20th August @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
56:32 Darron Gibson takes a outswinging corner to the near post,

56:52 Goal scored Goal - Marouane Fellaini - Everton 1 - 0 Man Utd Marouane Fellaini grabs a headed goal from inside the six-yard box. Everton 1-0 Man Utd. :yahoo::dance::cheers::drunk::sleep::coffee::dancing:

How was the introduction of Mirallas, did he get a nice reception (or the growd going). Nice day to become part of Everton family!

If Ossie does not get an England call up considering some of the dross they have in the team currently its a travesty
Now that's getting a bit carried away isn't it? He should have scored twice, true, meaning he got himself into good positions for those chances, but if there was one weak link in the team performance I thought it was him. He is slow by modern league standards, is easily brushed off the ball compared to most, and loses the ball too often, even with the whole of Goodison screaming "man on" at him when the opposition is closing him down. Decent lad to have on the bench if we had someone stronger called Mirallas or Donovan. Ah, we do ........at least one of them anyway.

How was the introduction of Mirallas, did he get a nice reception (or the growd going). Nice day to become part of Everton family!
The crowd boo'ed the house down for some reason. Poor lad looked absolutely terrified. Heard he's off to Spurs.

The crowd boo'ed the house down for some reason. Poor lad looked absolutely terrified. Heard he's off to Spurs.

I've been away (Liverpool) for too long .. spare a thought, my heart hit my arse on first reading .. exciting though, the bench was strong last night and we have him (and hopefully Niang) to add to it .. ohhh, happy days.

Haven't felt like this since the 84-85 lads started to click into gear ..

Thank you sir and feel free to stick around. We have quite a few supporters on here from other clubs. Always nice to get a view from and about the opposition.

Thanks TX, even though I have been a Gooner since a young age I have always said I'm a football fan first and an Arsenal fan second. It's always a pleasure to watch any team that plays well, so credit where it's due.... and of course watching United lose is always a bit special, especially when they've just bought your best player :D

Also just finished watching on DVR. We were IMMENSE.

Fellaini was a BEAST.

Jags was tremendous.

Little Leaping Leon!

Basically, EVERYONE contributed, even our subs (and even a certain Phil Neville).

My heart sank when I saw the opening line-up, but it all came to naught.

Welcome back Everton footy, I've missed you.

(And I hope Distin is okay!)

Also just finished watching on DVR. We were IMMENSE.

Fellaini was a BEAST.

Jags was tremendous.

Little Leaping Leon!

Basically, EVERYONE contributed, even our subs (and even a certain Phil Neville).

My heart sank when I saw the opening line-up, but it all came to naught.

Welcome back Everton footy, I've missed you.

(And I hope Distin is okay!)

Distin has news - he says he's ok on twitter, just landed hard

Not sure if this has been posted but...

vdk9qx.jpg

Ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.