Everton 0-1 Chelsea 23rd Jan 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really outplayed us last match. Ballack looks better than Lampard now that he's playing Lampard's position. Hopefully it will be different for the rematch at goodison.

I wouldn't put Baines in against Chelsea not the ideal team to start his comeback against. Maybe if we go down 1-0.

Manny on the other hand. I think we might need his speed. With no Pinnear there will be too much pressure on Arteta to create, they'll shut him down and our only chance will be set pieces. I think we will have to score at least 2 to send it to penalites.

I like our chances if it goes to penalites. I think Howard is pretty good at anticipating penalites. Cech was beaten easily by the [Poor language removed] in the CL.

A 2-0 victory would be wonderful, but arrgh I'll be at work. However we've been killing the games I haven't watched this year. Can't we just kidnap Yak? He did have a hat trick against them a couple years ago.

At least we know we don't have to deal with SWP tomorrow, we shouldn't rate our team so low, we are playing at home and we could beat any team at home, so we could do it against Chelsea.

oh, and hopefully we get through and face arsenal. because we owe fabreglass a good kicking, and a final is as good a place as any.

Ive a feeling Moyes is going to play the starting 11 he did against Wigan, it seemed an unusual tactic playing with two defensive midfeilders, i think he might have used it to try the system competively for Weds. I hope not!

If we play not to lose we will. I can't see us being good value unless we give all we have and attack them. If we sit back I can't see us doing better than a draw. Hopefully the Neville and Cars midfield situation won't reappear. We will continue to have trouble with SWP. My thoughts are were down and backed in a corner we need the animal instinct and turn the tables. Who cares if we lose 5-2 doing it we need to at least try.

I do think we'll be all over them from the get go.

Whether or not we can turn a pressing sort of game into goals is a different matter.

But I fully expect a 100% committed squad out there tomorrow.

We'll get no less than that.

i'm so nervous. unfortunately i can't be there but i will be watching in the pub. unless it goes to penalties in which case i'll be hiding.

Lets hope the fitness test are all part of Moyesy's mind games.

Osman did look dead on his feet this weekend though

Who plays in midfield if osman and fernandes are out and neville goes to right back?

Just said on Sky that Spurs have an away goal so that helps in the pursuit of glory. I thought it wasnt the away goals rule???! Is so that is flippin brilliant news. Anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.