Everton 0-1 Burnley... Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman needs to go. No plan, no width, no imagination. He's blaming everyone but himself.
Brighton 5/2 to beat us in 2 weeks, unbelievable odds!

Burnley were 9/2 today, which was ridiculous. I can’t bring myself to back against us though.

The thing that strikes me as odd is the fact we have largely decent players yet are quite patently garbage

We've bought loads of creative players and ironically become almost void of creativity.

I think the form will come eventually like koeman said, but i can't see it being anything other than a grim season now, and I thini we'll do well to finish 7th.

I can’t pick a motm. This isn’t the first time this season I haven’t been able to either.

Probably Pickford because I feel so sorry for him.

DCL for me. Thought his hold up play was excellent first 25 mins. Once the goal went in then the team collapsed and all service to the strikers ended.

On a general note this game reminded me a bit of england v iceland

Reactions: JLW
Still absolutely fuming at the blues today...and all season.

Watching NFL to forget but just cannot stop.

Thought the days of Everton ruining my weekends week after week were going to be over when we got the Mosh and Koeman and views to the new stadium.

Don’t know if I’m happy or sad about the international break! Will we come back and still be as bloody crap. Something needs to happen, wonder if Seamus is up to playing with one leg

Status
Not open for further replies.