Everton 0-1 Burnley... Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite sad how Ronald and Steve Walshs transfer dealings have taken us so far backwards.

Look at the team today and ask yourself how many of them would start for a top ten team, let alone top 5 or 6.

I would keep Pickford, Keane will come good, Gueye and i'm hoping Sigurdsson at some point will remember how to play football but that is it. What an absolute shambles this has become.

I am genuinely getting worried for the rest of this season, especially if Koeman stays. Scary to say after spending 150 million in the summer but major surgery is needed on the team. Martina,Williams,Baines,Klassen,Rooney etc can all be binned off (Baines only as father time has caught up with him, hes been a fantastic servant to the club)

I have to say Oumar as he was at least giving us an attcking presence. We actually had a few attempts on target for once, although the finishing was woeful for the most part. As others have said we were OK until they scored and then the backwards passing returned, and I was back to shouting "forward ffs".

MOM..... Seriously, I got nothing, an overall woeful inept, clueless performance, certainly up there with the Derby performances and the Mike Walker years.....

It's going to be a long season this!

Pretty clear at this point that we've made a complete mess in the summer and now we're going to have to start picking up the pieces again. Koeman will be given the season, but he has some serious work to do and he needs to start with himself.

Konman - your 3 over after 7. Get a new set of clubs.

No width and why not bring Lookman on for Vlasic (or is he in the bad books too?)

No forward passing

No shooting when space opens up

No creativity in centre mid

Don't start Niasse

How bad does it need to be to make a 3rd sub

Moss - can't keep up - can't see a clean tackle - can't give us a pen

Burnley - one good move and an hour of time wasting

We've still got a relegation fight to play for

The amount of times we took shots from outside the area that drifted aimlessly over the bar was honestly an embarrassment. Gana the main culprit.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.