Everton 0-1 Burnley... Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

..disappointing though some performances continue to be, I really think it's wrong to look at individuals when the team are so void of organisation, formation and structure.

It's a major concern that unbalanced teams are continually sent out that make the side impotent from an attacking perspective and porous defensively. The Manager doesn't appear to be able to set up a team, it's almost ante-football.

Pickford must have to keep checking his kit to see if he’s not still at Sunderland.

I cannot believe how shot our defence looks. The back line all over the place for their goal, got torn apart and Schneiderlins ‘av it’ attempt at a tackle was woeful as well.

I just cannot understand how Williams was a club captain and is a national team captain. He looks like he’s playing in a charity game for his sons school ffs.

We are in the kind of form Villa were in the season they got relegated. Similar circumstances too with a lot of new first team players and lack of ability to score goals.

Not sure Koeman has it in him to turn it around.

Pickford must have to keep checking his kit to see if he’s not still at Sunderland.

I cannot believe how shot our defence looks. The back line all over the place for their goal, got torn apart and Schneiderlins ‘av it’ attempt at a tackle was woeful as well.

I just cannot understand how Williams was a club captain and is a national team captain. He looks like he’s playing in a charity game for his sons school ffs.

..daft as it sounds to some, Barry could be more effective at the moment.

My wife actually asked me why I support the blues
She also said why don't the players try and win games
We've been wed 30 years next month
She knows how much I love everton
Even during the martinez walker and Smith eras she never asked that

Status
Not open for further replies.