Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will still get whooped but i am glad it is at Goodison anyway just in the interest of fairness even if there are going to be 350 substitutes and zero fans.

Absolute nothing game,the equivalant of those behind doors matches teams play to get some one up to fitness,I wont be watching and wont be bothered even if we won

Absolute nothing game,the equivalant of those behind doors matches teams play to get some one up to fitness,I wont be watching and wont be bothered even if we won
I'm with you on this - but I still want THEM to lose.

Right decision but still a farce that any of the games in the top two divisions are even going ahead without fans

For the record, I’d love if we could win it but fully expecting a draw or a VAR defeat, just hope City can do their part a week tonight to delay it a few days

I’ve got the usual built up Everton optimism that we will win this.
I’m staying very reserved about it though. This is to dull the pain when Origi rolls in the fourth after our bottlers roll over once again, the bunch of quims.

I’ve got the usual built up Everton optimism that we will win this.
I’m staying very reserved about it though. This is to dull the pain when Origi rolls in the fourth after our bottlers roll over once again, the bunch of quims.

I am putting aside how they are much, much better than us in every position and how they may win the League at Goodison Park.

And I am focusing on how, having not beaten them in over a decade, of course we will beat them when none of us will be there to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.