Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we reached the pinnacle of humiliation by losing to whatever team it is they put out in January, but this is Everton and we can never be too sure.

Either way, a derby behind closed doors isn´t a real derby. I´ll shrug the shoulders if we win and shrug the shoulders if we lose. The usual nerves associated with this fixture don´t exist this time around.

After the recent farce of thousands packed in like sardines to protest up and down the country - Im NEA if some Blues decide to stand outside GP to shout encouragement to the lads.

Govt have made their beds now they'll have to sleep in it.

After the recent farce of thousands packed in like sardines to protest up and down the country - Im NEA if some Blues decide to stand outside GP to shout encouragement to the lads.

Govt have made their beds now they'll have to sleep in it.

The game is still 11 days away. People are going to be even more relaxed than they are now. I can see plenty turning up, especially Liverpool fans if they´ve got a chance of winning the title. Best thing to do is not engage with it. This has always been a no win situation for us.

The game is still 11 days away. People are going to be even more relaxed than they are now. I can see plenty turning up, especially Liverpool fans if they´ve got a chance of winning the title. Best thing to do is not engage with it. This has always been a no win situation for us.

Social distancing is over now thanks to the idiots over the weekend - you'll have fans up and down the country standing outside the grounds and you cant blame them.

If some middle class oinks can march around in their thousands why cant the working class stand outside a footie ground is what they'll say.

Social distancing is over now thanks to the idiots over the weekend - you'll have fans up and down the country standing outside the grounds and you cant blame them.

If some middle class oinks can march around in their thousands why cant the working class stand outside a footie ground is what they'll say.
lol it was over before that, Beaches were getting packed out daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.