Europa league swerve or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of our players will be at the WC and play games

I guess, although the World Cup will probably make it harder to sign players. I’d imagine most business will be done after the World Cup, so would it not be better to have a few free weeks to get business done rather than worrying about the Europa?

I know that we should easily be able to do transfer business and play Europa games at the same time, but this is Everton we’re talking about.

Well to be fair we have a squad full of Internationals, just sadly a mixture of yoot Internationals, players that are probably currently out of squads and some from Nations that didnt qualify.
Which is just another way of agreeing with him.

The squad has gone backwards.

What do we reckon? The likelihood is we'll have plenty going on recruiting a new manager. Plus player recruitment can allegedly be more problematic in a world cup summer.

For me it's a needless distraction, based on the financial return.

We saw the mess it left us this season.

Anyone have any good pro Europa stances.

Discuss.

We arent good enough to qualify for The Europa League this season, so this question is irrelevant.......

Ive never claimed anything differently, we have spent 300m and gone backwards at an alarming rate, my point was we still have a squad rammed full of Internationals, just not very good 1s.
Filled the club with players that don't give a ****.

More of a joke than this season.....??
Went to all the europa home games this season and I just don't want to go through it again. Spend most of the time looking at the away fans thinking "[Poor language removed], I wish we were as passionate about our team as they are"

Whole club is going to [Poor language removed] mate

Status
Not open for further replies.