Europa League Qualification Poll

If seventh gets us into the Europa League, how would you feel ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we progress through to the group stage... we're expected to be seeded in pot two, meaning we SHOULD get an "easier" group than last time.

For the qualifying rounds we would 100% be seeded, even though the calibre of competition in there is much stronger this season e.g. Zenit, AC Milan, PSV and Marseille are entering in the same round as us, whereas last season it was Alkmaar, Saint Etienne and Lille.

The snag with the 3rd Qualifying round is the short turn around. The draw takes place 13 days before the first round, but the opponent won't be confirmed til a week before, leaving a potential nightmare for flights, which is why Rangers would be a dream.

I didn't realise we had to play a 3rd round qualifier then another 2 legged game. So that's about 356 EL games then to get to the final isn't it.

I assumed we just had a 2 legged qualifier and that was it.

Taking from BBC sports page, which is good news for us ...HOPEFULLY !!!

"Everton will also be seeded for the third qualifying round of the Europa League"

Thought I saw on here if Man Utd win the Europa League we go straight to the group stages might be wrong can anybody clarify this

Thought I saw on here if Man Utd win the Europa League we go straight to the group stages might be wrong can anybody clarify this
No, if Man U win the Europa then Czech team FC Zlin get 'promoted' from 4th round qualifier to group stage

Our fans are becoming small time.Discussing whether or not we will be seeded for qualifiers in a second rate tournament, which is rigged and devalued after Christmas really saddens me. It smacks of Ipswich or Birmingham behaviour.

Our club has become small time so maybe us fans have decided to act accordingly?

No trophies for 22 years
No wins against Chelsea, Arsenal or the RS since the 1990's

Maybe when our players and manager don't admit they're 'on the beach' with 5th and 6th place still up for grabs with a month to go the fans will believe we can talk about first rate competitions like the Champions League.

Until any of the above changes, we will have to settle for the second rate tournaments. And as for Birmingham City. Won a trophy more recently than us as have Wigan, Swansea, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Blackburn and that's before mentioning the important one, the league title that Leicester City won last season.

Evertonians have no right to be arrogant and above other clubs when we've been an also ran for the best part of 30 years lol

Our club has become small time so maybe us fans have decided to act accordingly?

No trophies for 22 years

Maybe when our players and manager don't admit they're 'on the beach' with 5th and 6th place still up for grabs with a month to go the fans will believe we can talk about first rate competitions like the Champions League.

Until any of the above changes, we will have to settle for the second rate tournaments. And as for Birmingham City. Won a trophy more recently than us as have Wigan, Swansea, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Blackburn and that's before mentioning the important one, the league title that Leicester City won last season.

Evertonians have no right to be arrogant and above other clubs when we've been an also ran for the best part of 30 years lol
I was in a good mood today untill I read that reply.

No trophies for 22 years

Nailed it.

I want us to be successful. Every trophy is a trophy.

These fans devaluing the Europa League, will you all be begging for tickets when we get an Inter Milan, or a Hertha Berlin which really catches the eye? What if we make the final in Lyon? Not good enough then?

It's scary to think since we've last won a trophy, Cardiff City have appeared in more finals, both as a lower league team, as have League Two Bradford.

Offer me 17th and the Europa league tomorrow, and i'd bite your hand off and more.

Our fans are becoming small time.Discussing whether or not we will be seeded for qualifiers in a second rate tournament, which is rigged and devalued after Christmas really saddens me. It smacks of Ipswich or Birmingham behaviour.
Yeah never mind the fact we're back in Europe. Ridicule it mate, why not.

Europa league has been upgraded to major European trophy since Wednesday night. Great to be looking forward to dome trips on the Continent again.

Im still baffled by the fact that we actually have to go through FOUR COMPETITIVE GAMES before getting into the GROUP

Haha jeez...what the hell...bring it on Qäbälä FK

Hark at the Discussion Police, telling us what we can and can't talk about.

We're in Europe lad, the prize at the end of it is a trophy and a group stage place in the Champions League.

Baffled that you're turning your nose up at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.