Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car hire cost us £75 I think for Thursday to Friday. The train I believe is about 30 euro each way.

You can't take car hire cross boarder (unless maybe you contact them but it will no doubt add to the cost). Geneva airport has a French side for car hire, so make sure you hire from Geneva airport French side. I used the holiday autos website. French car hire companies do have a limit on mileage as well, mine is 300km, its 148km from the airport to my hotel!
Not too bad a price that

Averaged between 30-40000 last season.

Only "sold out" for Saint-Etienne, PSG, Monaco, Ajax and one of the CL games.

I imagine we're not quite as luring as PSG or Bayern tbh. I'm expecting roughly 5,000 to be honest, which i think will be fine, as the accessibility compared to Lille is far lower.

Good knowledge!

So there might be a few spares knocking about I hope? Unlike Lille where it was absolute gold-dust. Booked my flights - I am a ST holder but not gonna have enough away credits for this I reckon.

Good knowledge!

So there might be a few spares knocking about I hope? Unlike Lille where it was absolute gold-dust. Booked my flights - I am a ST holder but not gonna have enough away credits for this I reckon.

Personally, I reckon they'll lob us with about 6,000 tickets. I don't think Lyon will see us in the Bayern ilk, and we're not local rivals like Saint-Etienne. What would they rather have 44,000 in the ground of 38,000? Easy decision really.

Lyon mate has got be a ticket in their end. It's only 35 euros for 3 Europa League games for them to get. What a deal that is!!

I'm sure Lille did something like that as well when we played them a few years back.
can confirm, was <30euros IIRC

when the away Lyon game tickets will be available, any info?

These Thomas Cooke away day trips, anyone done one? Do you get to them game like hours before it and for Lyon would be back in Liverpool for around 3am?
Also if you book and they dont sell enough seats on the plane does is still go or are they ever likely to cancel the week before due to lack of interest?

These Thomas Cooke away day trips, anyone done one? Do you get to them game like hours before it and for Lyon would be back in Liverpool for around 3am?
Also if you book and they dont sell enough seats on the plane does is still go or are they ever likely to cancel the week before due to lack of interest?

Not sure but arent they expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.