Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Thomas Cooke away day trips, anyone done one? Do you get to them game like hours before it and for Lyon would be back in Liverpool for around 3am?
Also if you book and they dont sell enough seats on the plane does is still go or are they ever likely to cancel the week before due to lack of interest?
ive booked sports options £269
Manc to Lyon 7:15am flight morning of game , transfer to centre of Lyon arrive about half 12 . Make your own way the game then coaches pick you up outside the ground, straight the airport arrive in Manc at midnight . Ideally I'd prefer a few days there but can't for this so it serves a purpose

you wake up still deliberating whether to save holidays for possible trips in new year and go on day trip or enjoy france's, ergo europe's, gastronomic capital and some loon let's off a nuclear bomb. Does that clown with the daft hair not realise I've enough to contemplate.

Ps next round is valentines day eve, or port vale away day as it's known to my missus since January 96

booked to fly out Wednesday and come back Saturday, flying from Luton where im meeting my mate, £160 for the flights isn't all bad
I'm using Luton for the Atalanta game. £100. Not bad even when you add in the extra petrol costs. Speaking of which, if anyone needs a lift down there I'm on the 06.40 on the Wednesday and would be happy to oblige for a share of the fuel cost. Would probably have to be leaving Liverpool about 2 in the morning though!

Status
Not open for further replies.