Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked me and my lads flights to Lyon

Dep. Manchester Wed 06:05 to Lyon via Munich
Dep. Lyon Sat 10:50 to Manchester via Frankfurt
£175 per person, all with Lufthansa ( free ale and snacks )

Seems to have gone up, i just went on there site for Manchester to Lyon and now £279

Hmm, yeah perhaps. Let me know if you have trouble with a hotel money-wise or anything like that, got a spare bed at Kyriad Hotel Lyon Centre Croix Rousse. I'll be there Tuesday PM to Saturday AM clock out

Me too. Also going to Limassol, however not sure on ticket allocation for this either?

Although I have found a weeks inclusive for £300 week of the game!

Aberdeen got 700, but the attendance for that was just over 6000.
I'd be surprised if we only ended up with 700 tbh.

Can somebody answer me this question please....

w̶h̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶?̶

Posted elsewhere but.....what is the best way to get Euro aways as a non-st holder?

Last edited:
I posted this a few days ago - but try EasyJet all the way from Manchester via Berlin on the way there and back again to Manchester via Amsterdam. Wednesday to Friday. Do the booking as one booking (so keep adding flights once you have selected the first flight) when on the website and the price should be around £150 return.

We've got flights booked on Thursday from Luton airport with Easyjet to Geneva, fly back on Saturday. This is currently £54 return. There is also 2 flights back on the Friday, cheapest being about £55 return.

Got a car hire booked to drive the 2 hour trip to Lyon, stop there for one night, then drive back and stop in Geneva on the Friday night.

Yeah its a bit of a [Poor language removed] flying from Luton, but the airport is right next to the M1, have flown from there a few times and its a great airport.

I posted this a few days ago - but try EasyJet all the way from Manchester via Berlin on the way there and back again to Manchester via Amsterdam. Wednesday to Friday. Do the booking as one booking (so keep adding flights once you have selected the first flight) when on the website and the price should be around £150 return.

Yeah i saw you post that mate, i considered that but didn't look too much time from landing in Berlin for getting the next flight if i remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.