Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't assume that I am not a good supporter!! You are trying to quote the essnce of bring an Evertonian to me, well what about Nil Satis Nisi Optimum? Moyes is certainly not getting the best out of this group of players. There is no movement, no attacking idea, no creativity. We do have players that are capable of that but it is strangled out of them by Moyes. He constantly berates the players from the sideline if they are 5 yards out of position. How many rimes do you see players stopping dead with their arms up looking for movement? Answer, every bloody game. It is rotten turgid stuff. Kenwright cant get rid of him, he is on a cushy number and has the safest job in football so wont go anywhere else.

If you didnt want me to assume your feelings then you should have posted them instead of questioning my support. A stance HAS to be made. It is a sacrifice but one , regretably, that i feel has to be made. As the saying goes " the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and to expect different results."
this is the best post in the thread by a country mile

"well what about Nil Satis Nisi Optimum? "
It's the club motto an ideal if you like, in no way is this achievable.
We would have to win every game, every tournament we play in, never concede a goal,and always score the maximum possible.
Anything less would have to be deemed failure.

We should just have an easy motto like Villa's 'prepared' or something. Coz at least if we were preparing to be **** we would still be succeeding ffs.

Swansea anyone? On paper we have better players than them but they still pass it around. They've bossed most teams in the league just have no cutting edge. Also Swansea are ahead of us in the league. If Moyes tells his players to keep the ball and be patient instead of hoooooooooooooof! Then we could play entertaining football like Swansea and probably get better results than now.

Irvine would get much,much more out of these players and we would be set up far better tactically IMHO,thanks for everything Davie,but a parting of the waves at the end of this season would make sense to this blue.

Us as fans shouldn't be turning our back on the club we should be supporting them through thick and thin, it's ok supporting the club when everything is going well and we are winning but the main test is when the team are not doing too well, thats when they need our full support not people ****ging them off each week. We might just have to get used to the fact that we are a club that is going backwards at the momment until we get invesment, we can't keep up with all these other clubs spending money each season, how can we expect to see us up there challenging for europe each season when we haven't got money to spend that other clubs have.

I hate threads like this.

All arguments between ourselves.

Do people realise posting in here won't make any difference to anything?

Moyes and Kenwright aren't going anywhere.

I don't care what level you play at, football is about passing keeping possession and ultimately scoring goals whilst keeping the other team from scoring, I feel we fail miserably at most of these points. So exactly whose fault is this if not the man who spends all week with his players, trains them picks them motivates them and sends them out to play????

EVERYBODY OUT PLEASE THANKYOU!!

This is great, people acting like they're the best evertonian there's ever been so silly, since that's clearly me ill support this club even if it gets liquidated and no longer exists

moyes is on borrowed time,if,and its a BIG if,the blue union and all these other groups oppsed to kenwright and finally get thier wish and he goes,then dont expect our new owner to give moyes shedloads of money,because the first thing he will do is get a high profile manager in,moyes will not get a bigger job than everton,he is outstaying his welcome,so sorry,but time to go davey

I was being swayed by the Moyes-outers, but then I started watching youtube videos of his interviews, most over Lescott, and now I love him again.

really sad,at the game yestaday alot were saying the same thing,the ground will be empty soon,we will get knocked out of the cup by fulham,then alls we have is the league to survive in..with manchester city next at home..looking like a relegation battling looms

Status
Not open for further replies.