Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ridiculous some of these comments from the likes of Brennan91

He's expecting Moyes to turn lead into Gold and be Pepe Guardiola or something.

You are a Strawman expert.

It doesn't take Pepe Guardiola to play the best available team, that's basic management.

He plays a striker who has scored 1 goal since the start of the season, and a player who has scored once in a calendar year at CAM.

I like to think you're just popcorning because otherwise your responses are tripe.

So, we're like what 5 points off where we might expect (hope, reason, become accustomed to these last 6 years) to be. Irrespective of what you think of the football I think that's not a bad return given what Moyes has to work with - relative to what we had 12-18 months ago - namely Pienaar, Arteta & a host of other lesser lights not adequately replaced (Beckford, Yakubu, Yobo).

You can debate the quality of the football all day long but once you start to realise what we've got left - and who's primarily responsible for that state of affairs (the board obviously) then I don't see what else you should expect - like Rizz says above we ain't got the players to take on the big sides right now. Yeah I know it's depressing but how about you get behind the lads in Blue?

We have been much worse than this over 35 years fella.

If you don't want to go and watch, don't go but let's keep perspective.

We also have about 20 similar threads - why does everyone have to start their own?

I think I'll call you Fred.

Oh, and since we don't have anyone in the middle of the park with the technical skill of an Arteta who can hold the ball or beat a man, it's gonna be this way for awhile.

I do blame Moyes for where we are at the moment to be honest, yes it sucks not having money, but if you look at our squad we should be doing so much better. Our main problem is playing out of form players - Saha - and sticking with it - CHANGE IT AROUND ABIT.

And our second main problem - movement, and this is something which can be worked on at the training pitch, but apparently it doesnt, because ive never seen a squad of Evertons move less than they have done this season.

Im sick of the same football, its boring, predictable and its making us slip further down the table.

Sad thing is, as much as i want to see Moyes leave - no manager would want to take his place. So we are stuck with him until we get new owners...

I do blame Moyes for where we are at the moment to be honest, yes it sucks not having money, but if you look at our squad we should be doing so much better. Our main problem is playing out of form players - Saha - and sticking with it - CHANGE IT AROUND ABIT.

And our second main problem - movement, and this is something which can be worked on at the training pitch, but apparently it doesnt, because ive never seen a squad of Evertons move less than they have done this season.

Im sick of the same football, its boring, predictable and its making us slip further down the table.

Sad thing is, as much as i want to see Moyes leave - no manager would want to take his place. So we are stuck with him until we get new owners...

And what makes it worse is the amount of money Moyes is being payed every week so we can watch the same old ****e

Supporter with a seaon ticket for 35 years! This might be acceptable to you but we now have to make a stand. He is strangling the life out if that team.

So you'll know it was worse in the 90's then?

Don't assume you know how I feel about the current situation either, you don't have a clue.

The key word, support, is what you are losing focus of. No matter how ****e we are, we are Everton, and I will support them even if we're in the conference. Get a grip.

Don't assume you know how I feel about the current situation either, you don't have a clue.

The key word, support, is what you are losing focus of. No matter how ****e we are, we are Everton, and I will support them even if we're in the conference. Get a grip.

The actual best post of this thread right there.

I think Moyes is only playing Saha to stop him spittin' his gold plated dummy.

No other prem side would give him this long to regain form.

Velios for me. Get him to move in with Big Dunc and grow some 'orribleness.

The actual best post of this thread right there.

Cheers mate, I worry I really do, maybe it's easier to be an "armchair fan" but really it's not, it makes you feel even more helpless because you're so far away. By all means stop paying for something that isn't giving you joy (like the season ticket) but don't walk away from your club when it needs you most.

Due to Moyes tactics we play better away than at home. I have followed Everton over 30 years and we have gone through situations like this, although our football was more pleasing to watch then. Substituting Moyes at this stage makes no sense as there are no ideal replacements unless we ask Kendall or Royle. The Chairman's lack of funds obviously is partly to blame for our state of affairs and the future looks bleak

Don't assume that I am not a good supporter!! You are trying to quote the essnce of bring an Evertonian to me, well what about Nil Satis Nisi Optimum? Moyes is certainly not getting the best out of this group of players. There is no movement, no attacking idea, no creativity. We do have players that are capable of that but it is strangled out of them by Moyes. He constantly berates the players from the sideline if they are 5 yards out of position. How many rimes do you see players stopping dead with their arms up looking for movement? Answer, every bloody game. It is rotten turgid stuff. Kenwright cant get rid of him, he is on a cushy number and has the safest job in football so wont go anywhere else.

If you didnt want me to assume your feelings then you should have posted them instead of questioning my support. A stance HAS to be made. It is a sacrifice but one , regretably, that i feel has to be made. As the saying goes " the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and to expect different results."

I have to say, for the first time ever I am choosing not to go to the game Friday. I'm not putting my weekend on hold to watch this type of football, instead I shall be driving to see my girlfriend who at the moment is delievring much more pleasure than Kenwright, Moyes and the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.