Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
Call me what you like but I have now had enough of wasting my time and emotions on watching a team run by David Moyes. His negative, stale tactics are ruining this club more than any other factor. I have had enough of watching whole games with NO excitemtent or idea how to attack.

Too many times he makes baffling decisions but dithers over easy ones. Prime example today, Drenthe has one bad game and is dropped. How many has Saha had and he is still number one choice, even when others have come on and scored in his place.

In short I will not watch another game we play in until he has gone!

This hurts me to say, and will be hard to do, but enough is enough, he is not good enough for Everton Football club.

Supporter with a seaon ticket for 35 years! This might be acceptable to you but we now have to make a stand. He is strangling the life out if that team.

You would be better off channeling your anger towards the board, because as long as kenwright is in charge, moyes is going nowhere unless he walks himself. Im on the fence regarding moyes at the moment, things are definetly stale in the squad right now.

You would be better off channeling your anger towards the board, because as long as kenwright is in charge, moyes is going nowhere unless he walks himself. Im on the fence regarding moyes at the moment, things are definetly stale in the squad right now.

That's to be expected when the board sell off 5 players, make promises to replace them and then don't.

And call me cynical but selling Arteta at the 11th hour was an extremely cynical ploy by Kenwright et al.

For this and subsequent comments - from the board - I'm absolutely seething.

The team has been better going forward for the past few weeks. The results haven't been there, but it's been better.

But I'm not going to argue with you, spend your money as you please.

our squad simply isn't strong enough. No creativity and no threat up front. We've had the same squad for 3 yrs and we've been worked out. Everybody knows how to play against us and we aint got the numbers to change anything. Not Moyes' fault really, you can't get top class players without top class transfer fees and top class wages. Blame the board, and not just kenwright the WHOLE board. They have betrayed our club not Moyes and his tactics.

Call me what you like but I have now had enough of wasting my time and emotions on watching a team run by David Moyes. His negative, stale tactics are ruining this club more than any other factor. I have had enough of watching whole games with NO excitemtent or idea how to attack.

Too many times he makes baffling decisions but dithers over easy ones. Prime example today, Drenthe has one bad game and is dropped. How many has Saha had and he is still number one choice, even when others have come on and scored in his place.

In short I will not watch another game we play in until he has gone!

This hurts me to say, and will be hard to do, but enough is enough, he is not good enough for Everton Football club.
who would you get in place of moyles? i`ve been sick of him for years - hes a charlatan

Moyes is only managing the team to the personal we have to play. We can't play like Man City/ Man U/ Barcelona when our squad lacks the talent required. I've got no problems with the way Moyes is managing, but then again I don't want to lose 8-0 each week.

Moyes is only managing the team to the personal we have to play. We can't play like Man City/ Man U/ Barcelona when our squad lacks the talent required. I've got no problems with the way Moyes is managing, but then again I don't want to lose 8-0 each week.

Yes, i'm sure we'd get absolutely battered if we didn't have Louis Saha starting every match, what with his amazing ball retention and game saving tackles.

Do you have a DM shrine at home ?

35 years? Then you must remember how we were before Moyes. He took us out of that and this negativity is because he simply does not have the funds to do much else. It is the players and board right now, not Moyes.

Its ridiculous some of these comments from the likes of Brennan91

He's expecting Moyes to turn lead into Gold and be Pepe Guardiola or something.

Our squad was holed beneath the waterline in the summer and there's been no meaningful replacements brought in - thanks to this board.

Coupled to their inaction on commmercial revenues.

The board sold Arteta right before the deadline so the could "bank it". Promises made broken.

That's where the issues lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.