Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad is 18 his confidence is sky high with the amount of goals he is scoring and signing a new contract and it’s a completely meaningless match

Fulham played a fella who barely turned 16 last week

Yes let’s see what he can do playing against adults no harm done with 30mins cameo.

...good news that he’s signed a new contract, Unsworth says he’s stepping up to the U23 squad next season. Be interesting to see how prolific he is in that age group, against bigger, stronger and better quality defenders.

We’ll learn more about him next season.

Delial Brewster written all over him IMO.

Delial Brewster written all over him IMO.

...to be fair, Brewster didn’t have anywhere near the same physicality or goalscoring record of Simms. We saw with Anichebe, physicality alone is a major asset.

Saying that, you’re absolutely right that there was also a lot of hype about Brewster. The coaches know what they have, and the fact that Simms has played very few games at U23 level indicates he has some way to go.

...to be fair, Brewster didn’t have anywhere near the same physicality or goalscoring record of Simms. We saw with Anichebe, physicality alone is a major asset.

Saying that, you’re absolutely right that there was also a lot of hype about Brewster. The coaches know what they have, and the fact that Simms has played very few games at U23 level indicates he has some way to go.

I’d love to be proven wrong but can’t see him being any more effective than Sambou is.

The lad is 18 his confidence is sky high with the amount of goals he is scoring and signing a new contract and it’s a completely meaningless match

Fulham played a fella who barely turned 16 last week

Harvey Elliot, yeah. In all honestly though Fulham are already down and the lad is a big talent, we're playing for positioning which is worth millions per place. I do agree though, would be good to see him, just playing devil's advocate.

Harvey Elliot, yeah. In all honestly though Fulham are already down and the lad is a big talent, we're playing for positioning which is worth millions per place. I do agree though, would be good to see him, just playing devil's advocate.
18th is still better money than 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.