EITC on the One Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in the segment that the presenter mentioned the ‘football CLUBS’ of the city giving something back to their community. What do Liverpool do? They’ve decimated the Anfield area.

Im pretty sure that the same week we opened our free school.....they opened one in thailand.

Im pretty sure that the same week we opened our free school.....they opened one in thailand.

And they make a lovely selection of half and half scarves and other merchandise for next to no cost to maximise profits. :D

In all seriousness though for the amount of money it costs to build something here we could probably open 20 times + that number in some countries. Hardly can be compared.

And they make a lovely selection of half and half scarves and other merchandise for next to no cost to maximise profits. :D

In all seriousness though for the amount of money it costs to build something here we could probably open 20 times + that number in some countries. Hardly can be compared.

My point was that them opening a school in Thailand is nothing more than to make money and turn those kids into reds.

They have no interest in the place of their name.

I noticed in the segment that the presenter mentioned the ‘football CLUBS’ of the city giving something back to their community. What do Liverpool do? They’ve decimated the Anfield area.

I didn’t want to point that out but I was left with the impression that a segment on the RS putting sommat back into the community was going to follow the piece on EFC.

Because the reporter did refer to the city’s football “clubs” on more than one occasion,

“In this city, the CLUBS are giving back” (to the community).

It's fantastic work by all at EITC and the club.

I would dearly love us to compete seriously and win silverware again, but the lasting effect this work has on peoples lives can never be taken away and that is something that Everton can rightfully take huge pride in.

They are a shining example in such a cynical business, credit to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.