EFC vs LFC ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because I'm a Jew and in Yiddish it means mate, pal etc. Personaly i don't take offence at it and and feel entitled to use it if I so choose.

Nice deflection though.
I would suggest that many people use it in a derogatory way and, as such, it does cause offence to many. Saying that you don't take offence doesn't change that but keep digging.

Same size pitch as the men.

Yet they're nowhere near as quick. I think it'd be more entertaining if they made the pitch smaller as in the women's game they always seem to have loads of time on the ball. Then again, so did your lot at Goodison the other week.

As our lass is clean through the flag wrongly goes up.... and within 60 seconds that lot get a dodgy free kick after a fair tackle and... yes even out girls can't escape bad calls. We're 0-1 down.

Sam Smith clearly doesn't like Everton - no mention of the foul on the Everton player when we nearly scored in the first half but plenty to say about the penalty she thought LFC should have had which Rachel Brown thought the player tried to buy by running the defender.

I would suggest that many people use it in a derogatory way and, as such, it does cause offence to many. Saying that you don't take offence doesn't change that but keep digging.
Mr MorgsGoatComedyFrandel can I speak honestly with you?

I have written some very moderate articles recently.

I am thinking we need to discuss, maturely and with robust debate, whether bozo opposition fans need to be CRUSHED
Oh dear !

Status
Not open for further replies.