EFC Share for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who's interested. Mr Al Usman who definitely has never owned or financed EFC ever before and definitely has no links to Russia.

uzz.jpg

Yeh I remember the stories about it mate. Done boss that dog for yas.

When the horse died the manager of the syndicate said we could reinvest into another horse but was more money for the same percentage. I got well out of it. My mate carried on. It was with Phillip Kirby who’s a well known horse trainer on the flat. He gave tips and no word of a lie, he was crap. Defo a corrupt sport. Worse than footy that.
100%.
My uncle was a part owner of a racehorse. It had never finished better than fifth. Before one race, one of the officials told him to put some money on the horse. It won that race but he sold up after that.

100%.
My uncle was a part owner of a racehorse. It had never finished better than fifth. Before one race, one of the officials told him to put some money on the horse. It won that race but he sold up after that.
But off topic this but who cares, it’s a Tuesday.

They used to text us and tell us the horse is favourite but it’s not performing great at home so if you back it, only do it e/w. At the time I was astonished with how corrupt sport was. Then I started watching Irish horse racing then realised the English had nothing on it. Dodgy dodgy fookers the Irish.

Could it be paid for over a period, on the drip? Asking for a fella who’s interested but a bit poorly.
He said if you can let us know when it’s sold we’ll place a bid under the sales price.

Ollie seems sound. If we weren’t so
Tragic id defo love to own a share in my club. However, we are quite dysfunctional

Edit, wife says she’s not arsed if I do

What does owning a share in Everton actually get you. Except a share 😂
I think your guaranteed cup final tickets.
What an incentive eh but tbh I would buy one if me bird never took all me wages off me and stopped bullying me

My first AGM was the night Joe Royle was appointed manager. About October 95. I got to meet Joe. He was great.

Then my mate and I went up to Peter Johnson. We chatted to him and he was friendly but full of himself. I’ll always remember what Peter said to us that night ‘ we’re as big as Man U now lads!’

Somewhat overly inflated view of himself Peter. ! God bless him.
Hampers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.