EFC Share for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the regular traded price for singles around the time of the takeover was in the 1750/2000 range.

5k is quite a premium for a fella who borrowed off his mates to buy in the first place, then screwed that same mate over, rather than give him more sway then continued to sell off every asset he could whilst putting the club more and more in debt.

Zero pounds in.

10s of millions out.

Fair play.
It's a pity he isn't as savvy when buying / selling players

Dear All

I’m an expat Evertonian , had a share for 30 years now but looking to sell it now as I’ve been out of the Uk 10 years and not seen my beloved blues live in 7 years. If anyone wants to buy it please let me know.
Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I m not a regular to the forum.

Many thanks.
How much are they nowadays? Few bob aren't they? £3.5k/4k?
How much for the pair?

@Ollie , I made an enquiry with the shareholders association and a few sellers have got in touch but the 3.5k price is too strong for me; I was looking for 2-3 shares with a mate possibly wanting one too. For the benefits gained, I cant justify it on a vanity exercise at that price. There is Alsop the issue with the possibility of a walloping fine from the FFP issue that I don't fully understand the implications for shareholders and their liabilities ensuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.