EFC Share for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

I’m an expat Evertonian , had a share for 30 years now but looking to sell it now as I’ve been out of the Uk 10 years and not seen my beloved blues live in 7 years. If anyone wants to buy it please let me know.
Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I m not a regular to the forum.

Many thanks.
Hi I'm interested but know nowt about this stuff. How would I go about checking it out and purchasing it? thanks

Dear All

I’m an expat Evertonian , had a share for 30 years now but looking to sell it now as I’ve been out of the Uk 10 years and not seen my beloved blues live in 7 years. If anyone wants to buy it please let me know.
Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I m not a regular to the forum.

Many thanks.
Is that you Rita? 🫡

Dear All

Many thanks.
If you fancy the real Everton experience I will buy it and spread the payments over numerous years

Nah in all honesty though if I had the spare cash I would love to buy it but the timing is not great atm.

How do you transfer the share is just filing the share transfer form or something?

The strange thing is there is still a demand at all . When I bought mine it was 1 of 35,000 ,now since Moshiri made a new share issue its 1 of 135,000 but the value seems the same at about £3,500 / £4,000 , Blankstones don't deal EFC shares now you go through the Shareholders Association. I paid £200 in fees ,might be different now. Not selling by the way.

The strange thing is there is still a demand at all . When I bought mine it was 1 of 35,000 ,now since Moshiri made a new share issue its 1 of 135,000 but the value seems the same at about £3,500 / £4,000 , Blankstones don't deal EFC shares now you go through the Shareholders Association. I paid £200 in fees ,might be different now. Not selling by the way.
Moshiri paid BK 5k each for his.

The cheeky get.

My first AGM was the night Joe Royle was appointed manager. About October 95. I got to meet Joe. He was great.

Then my mate and I went up to Peter Johnson. We chatted to him and he was friendly but full of himself. I’ll always remember what Peter said to us that night ‘ we’re as big as Man U now lads!’

Somewhat overly inflated view of himself Peter. ! God bless him.
Manage to bring silverware in his short tenure.

Large blocks of shares always command a higher price .
True, but the regular traded price for singles around the time of the takeover was in the 1750/2000 range.

5k is quite a premium for a fella who borrowed off his mates to buy in the first place, then screwed that same mate over, rather than give him more sway then continued to sell off every asset he could whilst putting the club more and more in debt.

Zero pounds in.

10s of millions out.

Fair play.

It's worth £3500 I'll give you £50 now another £100 in instalments over 5 years, a 15% sell on clause and the remainder in performance based achievements..
It's the Everton way.

Status
Not open for further replies.