EFC Share for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

I’m an expat Evertonian , had a share for 30 years now but looking to sell it now as I’ve been out of the Uk 10 years and not seen my beloved blues live in 7 years. If anyone wants to buy it please let me know.
Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I m not a regular to the forum.

Many thanks.
Speak with the secretary at efcsa (hon.secretary@efcsa.org/), who may be able to put you in touch with buyers

My first AGM was the night Joe Royle was appointed manager. About October 95. I got to meet Joe. He was great.

Then my mate and I went up to Peter Johnson. We chatted to him and he was friendly but full of himself. I’ll always remember what Peter said to us that night ‘ we’re as big as Man U now lads!’

Somewhat overly inflated view of himself Peter. ! God bless him.

My first AGM was the night Joe Royle was appointed manager. About October 95. I got to meet Joe. He was great.

Then my mate and I went up to Peter Johnson. We chatted to him and he was friendly but full of himself. I’ll always remember what Peter said to us that night ‘ we’re as big as Man U now lads!’

Somewhat overly inflated view of himself Peter. ! God bless him.
Apologies. October 94 of course.

I had a share in a race horse once. 0.25% and was costing me 75 quid a month as a part of a syndicate. First race was a Friday in Chepstow on the flat 6 furlongs. Slipped on the final turn and died.

Great investment and it sorts of reminds of what it would be like to invest in Everton.
We had our own greyhound on here once, it won a LOT of races as well.

Passed away recently at a good age after our man @BlueLlama took him in after his career.

I had a share in a race horse once. 0.25% and was costing me 75 quid a month as a part of a syndicate. First race was a Friday in Chepstow on the flat 6 furlongs. Slipped on the final turn and died.

Great investment and it sorts of reminds of what it would be like to invest in Everton.

No way Everton makes the final turn. I doubt Everton would even get a vet's certificate allowing it out of the transport.

We had our own greyhound on here once, it won a LOT of races as well.

Passed away recently at a good age after our man @BlueLlama took him in after his career.
Yeh I remember the stories about it mate. Done boss that dog for yas.

When the horse died the manager of the syndicate said we could reinvest into another horse but was more money for the same percentage. I got well out of it. My mate carried on. It was with Phillip Kirby who’s a well known horse trainer on the flat. He gave tips and no word of a lie, he was crap. Defo a corrupt sport. Worse than footy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.