EFC Share for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

Player Valuation: £25k
Dear All

I’m an expat Evertonian , had a share for 30 years now but looking to sell it now as I’ve been out of the Uk 10 years and not seen my beloved blues live in 7 years. If anyone wants to buy it please let me know.
Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I m not a regular to the forum.

Many thanks.

Dear All

I’m an expat Evertonian , had a share for 30 years now but looking to sell it now as I’ve been out of the Uk 10 years and not seen my beloved blues live in 7 years. If anyone wants to buy it please let me know.
Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I m not a regular to the forum.

Many thanks.

What's the going rate for Everton shares at the moment?

£3,500 still the rough amount? How much did it cost 30 years ago if you don't mind me asking?

Dear All

Many thanks.
I know a fat theatre fella that maybe interested

Dear All

Many thanks.
I can give you 350 and a Twix.

Dear All

Many thanks.
Think i read that the shareholders association could put you in contact with people looking to buy mate.

Dear All

Many thanks.
My last rolo what you think mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.