EFC Share for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

I’m an expat Evertonian , had a share for 30 years now but looking to sell it now as I’ve been out of the Uk 10 years and not seen my beloved blues live in 7 years. If anyone wants to buy it please let me know.
Apologies if this is not the right place to post. I m not a regular to the forum.

Many thanks.
If you dont mind me asking, do you know how much you paid 30 years ago?

What does owning a share in Everton actually get you. Except a share 😂
Well. That’s a good question. In the old days I attended all the AGMs. I got tickets for away games easier. And actually when I sell it I will have made a profit unlike many bad investments I have made. Football seems to be going one way so hopefully the buyer will make money too. I bought it a long long time ago for £1100. They’re now £3500

You often see this warning when investing…..The value of, or income from shares can go down as well as up and you may not get back the original amount you invested.

Would the value of shares suffer if we got relegated? 🤔

Bad timing for me otherwise i would have bought it from you mate. Have text my brother to see if he's interested.

I'm sure someone will be along to snap it up mate.

Back before Moshiri and I had a mortgage to pay I asked Blankstone? (I think) and they were around 2k then but there was none available to buy.

I figure they're even more scarce now.

Status
Not open for further replies.