EFC Players Out On Loan 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I did think that about Dobbin. I think it's more with such a limited budget why are we paying so much to Rondon and why did we give Broadhead a contract. I bet we still pay some of Broadheads wages. Looks like Rondon is going to keep getting picked even though he's off the pace. I know that some people say Rondon has experience but so does Duncan Ferguson doesn't mean he's going to do it here. I had the same feeling about Rondon as King and I was right there. I'm desperate for Rondon to prove me wrong but I'm a realistic enough to know it doesn't happen. If he wasn't here Benitez might have been forced out his comfort zone and tried a youngster up front. Gordon maybe even as he played loan ST a couple of times I'm 23s. I hope Broadhead rips it up one because he seems a good lad two because it may generate a few next summer.

yeh if we were a 'lucky' club (we very clearly aren't), broadhead would tear it up and we'd get a few million next summer, simms would get fit and do a better job than rondon and dobbin would also look good in any opportunities he gets.
what will happen in reality is broadhead will get injured and end up back in u23s, simms will also stay unfit and rondon will stink the gaff out and dobbin will look great and leave on a free next summer! lol

yeh if we were a 'lucky' club (we very clearly aren't), broadhead would tear it up and we'd get a few million next summer, simms would get fit and do a better job than rondon and dobbin would also look good in any opportunities he gets.
what will happen in reality is broadhead will get injured and end up back in u23s, simms will also stay unfit and rondon will stink the gaff out and dobbin will look great and leave on a free next summer! lol

That's Everton but that's why we love them.

Nkounkou played 31 mins yesterday for Liege, he was subbed with them already 3-0 down, so pretty sure he didn't play very well!

No sign of Gibson again, Virginia on the bench for Sporting as always, Broadhead out with a hamstring injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.