EFC Players Out On Loan 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said hopefully they buy him.
Well he‘s got 18 months left on his contract , so maybe we’ll get a decent fee for him , not quite as much as wed get if he’d been a RS player with a number of CL dead -rubber games under his belt. Good luck to him, he deserves a chance at Championship level …then who knows .

….i was a little confused because I think ‘minty’ means bad but I’m not with it these days.

Good to get that feedback, you’d have thought he’d have got an opportunity here had he not gone on loan but its hard to predict events.
I think you are correct here in scouseland ‘minty’ means bad , but I think in manc land ‘mint’ may man the opposite ?

Nathan Broadhead doing really well at Sunderland.

?

Nathan Broadhead 7​

Scored the goal and always looked Sunderland's most dangerous player

?

Nathan Broadhead 7​

Lovely finish that. Very similar to Simms in a one on one where he tends to keep his nerve and finishes without too much fuss.

?

Nathan Broadhead 7​

A very classy finish whatever the level.

…absolutely, Matey. Folk wondered why he was given a new deal but the coaches/Brands knew he had talent.

Clearly he’s a bit fragile, interesting what happens next.

I was surprised they sent him on loan tbh Eggs. Rondon had just signed and was nowhere near match fit, Richarlison had played a lot of football so always a chance he could breakdown, Tosun was injured, Simms was injured so we were basically only one injury away from a crisis up top (which ended up happening where we had a very unfit Rondon starting 10 games.....right where our run of results was an absolute shambles )

I was surprised they sent him on loan tbh Eggs. Rondon had just signed and was nowhere near match fit, Richarlison had played a lot of football so always a chance he could breakdown, Tosun was injured, Simms was injured so we were basically only one injury away from a crisis up top (which ended up happening where we had a very unfit Rondon starting 10 games.....right where our run of results was an absolute shambles )

…didn’t know we’d included a clause that allows us to recall him in January, so just opened a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.