EFC Players Out On Loan 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you concerned for other players when they come back and start preseason?

He needs a full preseason under Lampard really could benefit from an attacking style.

….i’m more concerned about staying up. I quite like the thought of Lampard in the long term but we need 5 wins and I fear it might take time for him to have an impact. I can’t see us getting anything at Newcastle, but if we did it would be very encouraging.

He’ll have plenty of time to assess the squad before the summer window.

….i’m more concerned about staying up. I quite like the thought of Lampard in the long term but we need 5 wins and I fear it might take time for him to have an impact. I can’t see us getting anything at Newcastle, but if we did it would be very encouraging.

He’ll have plenty of time to assess the squad before the summer window.
Prepare to be amazed.

Anyone been keeping an eye on Moise Kean or Nkounkou for that matter?

Dont think Kean has been doing to great tbh. Not sure what the clauses are for his move to be made permanent. Some say he needs to make x appearances, others say it depends on Juve CL qualification.

Cant be having him coming back with 1 year left on his deal

Dont think Kean has been doing to great tbh. Not sure what the clauses are for his move to be made permanent. Some say he needs to make x appearances, others say it depends on Juve CL qualification.

Cant be having him coming back with 1 year left on his deal

I could see him coming back, Juve have signed Vlahovic now who will probably be their main striker, so kean will be on the bench, maybe even behind Morata. I can see him leaving for an “undisclosed” fee in the summer, unless lampard thinks he can get some performances out of him.
The only team where he seemed to do ok was PSG, but it is poor standard outside of the champions league teams.

I could see him coming back, Juve have signed Vlahovic now who will probably be their main striker, so kean will be on the bench, maybe even behind Morata. I can see him leaving for an “undisclosed” fee in the summer, unless lampard thinks he can get some performances out of him.
The only team where he seemed to do ok was PSG, but it is poor standard outside of the champions league teams.

He only comes back if the stipulations of his loan aren't met which we're all led to believe are down to how the team performs not the player.

He only comes back if the stipulations of his loan aren't met which we're all led to believe are down to how the team performs not the player.

I can’t find any details of that online, though it says a 2 year loan, with loan fee paid and obligation to buy at the end. So we won’t be getting any money for him in the summer

Thats it though, some people think its based on Juve reaching CL next year. Others saying Kean has to make x appearances. Its not made clear anywhere what the objectives are.

Hopefully its based on Juve not him

I know its only the top of league 2 he's playing at but promising signs he's already at least a level above and he will come back a much better player.
hes the sort of midfielder the first team are missing so fingers crossed for rapid progress, though i think he will need a new contract before June.

I know its only the top of league 2 he's playing at but promising signs he's already at least a level above and he will come back a much better player.
hes the sort of midfielder the first team are missing so fingers crossed for rapid progress, though i think he will need a new contract before June.
Any news on a contract for him? Seems mad it’s been left so long

Status
Not open for further replies.