Easy Vaulting Thread - Tom Cleverley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, (Skeleton Crew), think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 3 goals and provide 4 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be a very/complete/monumentally ____*language removed*__up__ in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a _______good waste of money while hoisting a trophy____________.

Additionally, I would personally like to say ______Cleverly is not as good as Gibson but has better knees __________________________________________________________________________

I, Dozbik, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 3 goals and provide 5 assists. Furthermore, I think he will just do fine in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a good bit of business.

Additionally, I would personally like to say that I'm not even arsed and cheese on toast anyway.

I, chicoazul, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 2 goals and provide 3 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very okay in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a piece of adequate business.

Additionally, I would personally like to say that I miss @Alio.

I, (name), think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 6 goals and provide 2 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be monumentally steady in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a decent buy.

Additionally, I would personally like to say he'll be alright.

I, Fernando Wagglecoque, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score some goals and provide some more assists. Furthermore, I think he will wear an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a memory.

Additionally, I would personally like to say boobies.

I, chicoazul, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 2 goals and provide 3 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very okay in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a piece of adequate business.

Additionally, I would personally like to say that I miss @Alio.
Very ok, I like that.

I'd also like to add that I think that he'll be a football player in an Everton shirt, and am prepared to be vaulted on that.

I, Don't give a hoot about this form, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score not very many goals and provide maybe 2 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very/completely/monumentally toss in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a signing we are glad we got for free

Additionally, I would personally like to say whatevs T-Clevs in a bizzle. I'm not sure what this means but am I down with the kids, homies.

I, Fearthainn, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 2 goals and provide 3 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be completely forgettable in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as an average deal.

Additionally, I would personally like to say bloody hell, the state of the people who cannot fill out a simple yet essential little form, I would hate to be your manager you incompetent scruffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.