Easy Vaulting Thread - Tom Cleverley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prevenger17

Great turn of pace, an eye for goal...
I, (name), think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score _ goals and provide _ assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very/completely/monumentally ________ in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a ________________________

Additionally, I would personally like to say _______________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________

I, KevMirallas (soon to be DriesMertens), think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 3 goals and provide 4 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very/completely/monumentally useful in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a a perfectly sensible bit of business.

Additionally, I would personally like to say Tom will run like buggery all season, will largely play on the left and won't be as bad as people make out. Some people will say he's better than James McCarthy.

I, Prevenger17, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 2 goals and provide 5 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be monumentally okay in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as no money well spent.

Additionally, I would personally like to say I look forward to seeing his missus at Goodison Park and will gladly make my girlfriend vacate her seat if she's struggling for a view.

Tom will prove to be a good player for is over the long term i think.

Not always the best player we have but a good team player and will prove a few people wrong at least. Hell people didnt rate milner until he was playing every week for the champions

We'll hold him in the same regard as McCarthy come the end of the season...

Tom will prove to be a good player for is over the long term i think.

Not always the best player we have but a good team player and will prove a few people wrong at least. Hell people didnt rate milner until he was playing every week for the champions

Lads, please fill out the form, we're not a circus.

my inability to remain un-banned from the off-topic carcrash that is the serious rumour thread is testament to me not being able to follow the simplest of instructions and fill out the appropriate form.

Cleverley will overcome his obvious dyslexia problems and will do well I think. He'll score a few 5-6? and set up a few as well if played like Bobby played him at Wigan.

He'll fit right in.

I, Welts, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 5 goals and provide 4 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very phenomenal in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a gift from the football Gods.

Additionally, I would personally like to say JURASSIC PARK.

I, ShibbyWiggles, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 4 goals and provide 8 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very/completely/monumentally good at football and never stop running in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a a signing of phenomenal foresight.

Additionally, I would personally like to say Tom's missus better not attract the kind of bells who like TOWIE to Goodison Park.

@Prevenger17 (cough tit cough)

I, (name), think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 6 goals and provide 5 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very/completely/monumentally good in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a value for money deal

Additionally, I would personally like to say ______________________________________________Tom will prove to be a good player for is over the long term i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.