Easily Forgotten Everton Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Pistone! Was watching an old PL game on Sky against Spuds and he was terrible.

Remember us letting him go one summer, only to resign him. Everton that!

Brett Angel (sounds like a Hollywood film star, played like a Hollywood film star). Worse player I ever saw play for Everton.
Ian Wilson-wasn't far behind.

Glen Keeley wasn’t one of them, a good professional footballer in hundreds of games with Blackburn Rovers and other clubs, put that thirty odd minutes of his Everton career down to the manager, Howard Kendall. Keeley was signed on a
loan deal, he hadn’t played that season due to an injury, told Kendall he wasn’t match fit or ready to play, Kendall insisted he would be okay, the performance proved Keeley was correct.
Drew Brand played two games for us one was at Elland Rd we lost 5-2 Drew was MOM and a few goals Leeds scored that day were superb Lorrimer scored 2 screamers.

Drew Brand played two games for us one was at Elland Rd we lost 5-2 Drew was MOM and a few goals Leeds scored that day were superb Lorrimer scored 2 screamers.
He had only signed professional two weeks before, Lawson and Davies had both got injuries (how crap were those two) I was at the game we were rubbish, darracott, sergeant, at the back, Bryan Hamilton , making his debut, he was rubbish , with Clements and telfer can't recall the other one, v a Leeds team that had some really good players.
Think one of the goals was a deflection, they got a pen , and think the last one he came for a cross and missed it , don't think he was mom mate he panicked every time the came forward and you could tell the defence didn't have any confidence in him.
Only saving grace was the riot after the forth goal, about the only thing we won all day.

Al Pistone! Was watching an old PL game on Sky against Spuds and he was terrible.

Remember us letting him go one summer, only to resign him. Everton that!

Weird player Pistone. Like you could tell he was talented but generally was rubbish.

I found him a much better player when playing as a centre back than a left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.