Dyche's and coaching staff future

Sean Dyche's - coaching team future.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just think maybe the last thing this club needs is to sack yet another manager.
The club needs to hire a good manager and then we can have the whole “do they need more time?” discussion:

The best time to sack Dyche would have been the day we hired him but any day since, today, and any day in the future will also work.

We don't have the money to sack him and there's no one in charge of Everton who I'd trust to replace him.

But that performance today was absolutely appalling. The club is on its Bones of its arse and you have got a squad who didn't deserve any kind of break at all, given a break...to not work on anything other than the same tired old crap which isn't working.

Team bonding my arse, that front line is one of the worst in our lifetime to wear the Royal Blue Jersey.

A striker who hasn't scored for 22 games picked ahead of a lad who was given 3 games (and scored).

The less said about Mcneil and Harrison the better. I'd be embarrassed to call myself a PL player if I was either of them.

A midfield 2 who offer nothing going forward, the worst set of full backs in the league.

Absolutely woeful management and a lack of coaching which is evident.

He’s a shocking manager for me, don’t know where he’s gained a reputation for being a Moyes-esque manager who gets teams punching above their weight. 12 games without a win is worse than Lampard or Benitez ever did. I would sack him now because we’re going to need a new manager bounce to get us over the line this season.
This. I’ve been fully “he’s the best we can get coz we are that bad, and we are skint, and set pieces.” But no. Team needs something. A kicking, a fresh shape/view/mentality. Or even just the slight hope that seeing yet another manager lobbed under the bus might instil the tiniest bit of shame. They are allowed to think on the pitch. They are sent out with a dreadfully negative plan, but they can also rip each other a new one when a team mate doesn’t close down a cross. 3 recent captains on the pitch today and no leadership at all.

But the coaching staff have changed nothing since December. Koff.

Even the crappest manager possible can’t do any worse. And the slight possibility of a bounce might save us from the drop. Firmly believe unless we get zero point deduction to relieve the pressure, we won’t win any of the supposed easy games against our relegation rivals.

Bin quickly and decisively. Patterson to start every game he is fit, and Danjuma. Even if they stink the gaff out.

I get the argument about poor players, but he keeps picking the exact same 'attack' (dom/beto interchange notwithstanding).

Harrison is absolutely shocking, the only argument is he works hard, but I don't even see that. He is so, so weak and that has cost us goals, offers and creates nothing.

McNeil I like, but he has fallen off a cliff for 3 months now. The wingers are absolutely pointless, better to pack a 5 man midfield and try to bully that part of the pitch.

Central midfield do not know how to, or have the confidence to move the ball forwards in any meaningful way. See above point about packing it instead?

You cant keep picking a tema that cannot score nad cannot win. If he won't try other players then got to go for me.

I think we should sack him

Don’t even think he’s that bad of a manager

This just isn’t working and we might just need to try freshening it up

That might not work either of course, but we’re out of options really
I guess most of us kinda agree with all that.

But also, he isn't that good or promising a manager to persevere, and it appears that everyone has given up on him.

Who do we get in? I honestly hope we don't drop but they might have to cope with that as well as a Houdini act or a slog in the league trying to turn it around.

This. I’ve been fully “he’s the best we can get coz we are that bad, and we are skint, and set pieces.” But no. Team needs something. A kicking, a fresh shape/view/mentality. Or even just the slight hope that seeing yet another manager lobbed under the bus might instil the tiniest bit of shame. They are allowed to think on the pitch. They are sent out with a dreadfully negative plan, but they can also rip each other a new one when a team mate doesn’t close down a cross. 3 recent captains on the pitch today and no leadership at all.

But the coaching staff have changed nothing since December. Koff.

Even the crappest manager possible can’t do any worse. And the slight possibility of a bounce might save us from the drop. Firmly believe unless we get zero point deduction to relieve the pressure, we won’t win any of the supposed easy games against our relegation rivals.

Bin quickly and decisively. Patterson to start every game he is fit, and Danjuma. Even if they stink the gaff out.

“bin quickly” and decisively

lol lol erm think we’re 3 months to late

and again it’s not happening

Also, team who famously don’t get any refereeing decisions in the last decade is a terrible terrible match for a coaching trio who according to the letter to the PGMOL had the least decisions of any other club during their Burnley tenure. Great idea that isn’t it. Manager and coaches that pee the refs right off with incessant whinging instead of forcefully challenging crap decisions through their whole career are exactly what we don’t need.

Status
Not open for further replies.