Dyche's and coaching staff future

Sean Dyche's - coaching team future.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You idiots blaming Dyche for the despicable filth we have for a team deserve everything you get. Nobody will ever fix that side. They're wage thieving scum, the whole pack of them.
At what point will it take for you to get that it’s not always about the players? How many chances does it take for him to realise Harrison and McNeil aren’t working? His complete freezing out of Patterson, not giving Chermiti or Dobbin more of a chance, not giving DCL a long spell out the team to get his focus back which is causing fans to turn on him

Sometimes you’ve got to look in the mirror and realise your fellow blues aren’t the idiots, you are for continually defending dreadful managers

Think we’ll limp to the summer as we’re a rudderless ship and nobody is accountable for off field decisions. Until the ownership is addressed nothing else can really change.

Don’t get me wrong, Dyche has burned any goodwill he had and he’s being horrifically shown up now. He absolutely should be booted but he won’t be.

I am guessing we’ll get Moyes back in the summer? It’s not exactly MENSA forward thinking but it’s logical. The job in the summer is huge, we really can’t afford to get it wrong and Moyes seems to buy well still.

i think we’re gone we’ve had to many get of of jail cards

moshiri deserves 50p

it’s the bigger impact of not just going down and never coming back

it’s peoples jobs at the club

He should go.
I think Seamus as caretaker, maybe with Baines as his right hand man. It would cost nothing, (just keep paying Dyche & cronies), but would give us a better chance of survival. Things could be reassessed in the summer, hopefully with a new owner, and again, hopefully, when we've secured Premiership football for next season.
Whoever takes over, it simply can't get any worse.

Think we’ll limp to the summer as we’re a rudderless ship and nobody is accountable for off field decisions. Until the ownership is addressed nothing else can really change.

Don’t get me wrong, Dyche has burned any goodwill he had and he’s being horrifically shown up now. He absolutely should be booted but he won’t be.

I am guessing we’ll get Moyes back in the summer? It’s not exactly MENSA forward thinking but it’s logical. The job in the summer is huge, we really can’t afford to get it wrong and Moyes seems to buy well still.
I think that’s a reasonable scenario.

Certainly I think Dyche is probably here until the summer at least.

The Moyes thing is a possibility I guess - although if Kenwright were still around that’d be more likely than it now is.

Though not inspiring, he is at least proven.

Exactly. With Martinez there was a sense of regret that it didn't work out, same with Silva. With Dyche you can see his limitations. We might get relegated with or without him, but we'll never be progressive with him.

Yep. I would gamble now. Dyche's ceiling appears to be that of the PL basement. This is Everton, I want someone who at least attempts for the top.

Option 1. Get me someone cunning, who nicks points and tries some tricks. Who steels into the upper realms of the league and sneaks some silverware. Is that a Mourinho type?

Option 2. Someone who builds an attacking fluid side on a shoestring and gets the club back on track even if takes a few seasons. Isn't that Potter?

I just cannot see any way forward with Dyche. It's not like he even has any charisma that he could help out like Guardiola or Klopp.

Bah humbug.

I just think maybe the last thing this club needs is to sack yet another manager.
I completely understand the reluctance given our recent track record. But being a football manager must be one of the very few professions on Earth for which you can get paid obscene amounts of money to do it poorly and still have people argue that you should escape the consequence of that simply because too many of your predecessors were also bad at it and had to face the consequences themselves.

Surely that's an argument for picking better managers in the future, not for keeping the one you have no matter his performance?

Yep. I would gamble now. Dyche's ceiling appears to be that of the PL basement. This is Everton, I want someone who at least attempts for the top.

Option 1. Get me someone cunning, who nicks points and tries some tricks. Who steels into the upper realms of the league and sneaks some silverware. Is that a Mourinho type?

Option 2. Someone who builds an attacking fluid side on a shoestring and gets the club back on track even if takes a few seasons. Isn't that Potter?

I just cannot see any way forward with Dyche. It's not like he even has any charisma that he could help out like Guardiola or Klopp.

Bah humbug.
Reckon we get him now. A free hit now since relegation (by pts deduction, continued winless run or both) seems inevitable.

Thanks for the great escape last year Dyche, though that's mostly on Leicester's fetid defence and Pickford's magic water bottle.

But time to bail now. Take Woanstone with you as well. Literally no idea what they add to the team.

sack now.

Simply because the players are no longer responding to his high energy, high tempo, high press game anymore. That’s the only way to survive and I can’t see Dyche being able to coax the team out of this half arse attitude anymore.

New manager bounce is the best thing for us now.

I don't bother watching those training clips the club try to bang out in a positive spin but no wins in 4 months tells me they are doing everything wrong.

Ps. He can shove his stats up his

He is breathtakingly limited as a manager.
There is no hope of a better future under him.
He shows no understanding of tactical options.
His in-game management is non existent.
After today he is in the lame duck category.
Personally I’d have more confidence in an actual lame duck .
Time to go !

Status
Not open for further replies.